Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

angel, charl and rory better not look at that leaderboard too much. they might  tighten up seein tiger chargin in.

i dont care what some of these golfers sayin that they are no longer intimidated by tiger. I believe they are still shook

Damn so close
30t6p3b.gif

angel, charl and rory better not look at that leaderboard too much. they might  tighten up seein tiger chargin in.

i dont care what some of these golfers sayin that they are no longer intimidated by tiger. I believe they are still shook

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

I really don't think the guys at the top of the leaderboard are to worried about Tiger, Cabrera and Choi have both gone up against him before.  Plus none are in the same group as Tiger.

eek.gif
Rory looking like a hacker out there all the sudden.  Dude is done.

I think KJ will win, he has played so well at Augusta over the years and I think he will finally break through.

I really don't think the guys at the top of the leaderboard are to worried about Tiger, Cabrera and Choi have both gone up against him before.  Plus none are in the same group as Tiger.

eek.gif
Rory looking like a hacker out there all the sudden.  Dude is done.

I think KJ will win, he has played so well at Augusta over the years and I think he will finally break through.

This type of $!$* is exactly why I hate Tiger.

This type of $!$* is exactly why I hate Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom