[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I love this album. I went into it thinking eh this couldn't be that great since I was not a Clipse fan, and didnt like their other 2 albums. But I LOVEthis album, I havent stopped playing it since I got it. One of the albums of the year, easy.

Album really gets better with age. I Dont skip any tracks now cause If I listen to one song I gotta listen to the whole thing lol

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

footsteps been on repeat all month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell me about it...

soo... wheres that mixtape? haha.. man i thought it came out.. havent seen the clipse thread on the first page in dayysssss

Haaaa. Wayne rocking a Play Cloths Triple Fat Goose.
weezy-new-oreans-tour14.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know.

Listen to Pusha's verse on "Big Dreams" and various interviews says they're beef with Wayne came from Wayne taking they're style. Aroundthe Carter II Wayne was heavy in coke rhymes and wearing Bathing Ape/ the Clipse style.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Oh my Lord Wayne is ugly

but i gotta go cop another copy cuz i gave mine to my bro over the weekend....They at around 40-45 K right?

Originally Posted by dunnyy

OK... EVERYbody meet "Mr Me Too"...
PushaT.jpg

Other than THAT... I'm REALLY feelin THIS album, Its AS good as their previous 2efforts IMO... I STILL ain't %!+*+$ with "All Eyez On Me" tho, "Counseling" is aight, but other thanTHAT the album is a banger... Malice is just dropping jewels throughout the album... I can see myself listenin to this in 10 years for thesimple fact that its a mature brand of hip hop...

Back
Top Bottom