[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

From the response that we've been getting around the web (and most importantly on this site), it seems like anticipation is up for the new Clipse single "Kind of like a big deal". Label Politricks and scheduling have pushed the release date back like Ne-yo's hairline but i got word from the source that we might be hitting the launch button next Monday. As soon as i get word from Re-Up Gang headquarters that its safe to let the monster out of the cage i'm opening the gates, if not? i'll def let you guys know but cross your fingers.

Originally Posted by alcapone

From the response that we've been getting around the web (and most importantly on this site), it seems like anticipation is up for the new Clipse single "Kind of like a big deal". Label Politricks and scheduling have pushed the release date back like Ne-yo's hairline but i got word from the source that we might be hitting the launch button next Monday. As soon as i get word from Re-Up Gang headquarters that its safe to let the monster out of the cage i'm opening the gates, if not? i'll def let you guys know but cross your fingers.

indifferent.gif

all i can do at this point is
roll.gif

cross your fingers? FOH.... its taken this long for the single to drop...i cant even imagine how long the album will take to come out... 2012?

%$!# clipse...don't announce nothing until it's ready to come out
Now if this song sound like some whack #%!+ imma get tite...someone pm when it's out I aint checkin this anymore

yea I'm mad...

img4948c.jpg

Monday is the tentative date. They were waiting for Kaws on the artwork. Cartoon did the press photos. No Iain't hear or have the single but I know it's going to be sick.

playcloths twitter

Single drops 12pm Eastern time, West Coasters better wake up early.about 1 hour ago from web

Originally Posted by cracka KC

playcloths twitter

Single drops 12pm Eastern time, West Coasters better wake up early.about 1 hour ago from web
OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

So this is the "art-work" they've been waiting on????!!!!! Two red "X" by Kaws on the Clipse logo?! F out here w/ that. Drop that crackalready!! Yes I'm mad.

6107218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom