[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I don't think we'll ever hear the Clipse feat. Drake song cause it's Yo Gotti on it now.

"Kinda Like a Big Deal" with Fab verse drops tomorrow I think.

1. Speak of Freedom (Produced By Sean C & LV)
2. Popular Demand (Popeyes) feat. Cam'ron (Produced By The Neptunes)
3. Kinda Like a Big Deal feat. Kanye West (Produced By DJ Khalil)
4. Showin' Out feat. Yo Gotti Produced By The Neptunes)
5. I'm Good feat. Pharrell (Produced By The Neptunes)
6. There Was A Murder (Produced By DJ Khalil)
7. Door Man (Produced By The Neptunes)
8. Never Will It Stop feat. Ab-Liva (Produced By Sean C & LV)
9. Eyes On Me feat. Keri Hilson (Produced By The Neptunes)
10. Counseling (Produced By The Neptunes)
11. Champion (Produced By The Neptunes)
12. Footsteps (Produced By DJ Khalil)
13. Life Change (Produced By The Neptunes)

i think the snippet at the end of the first "Road to Till the Casket Drops" video blog is "Never Will it Stop"

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

1. Speak of Freedom (Produced By Sean C & LV)
2. Popular Demand (Popeyes) feat. Cam'ron (Produced By The Neptunes)
3. Kinda Like a Big Deal feat. Kanye West (Produced By DJ Khalil)
4. Showin' Out feat. Yo Gotti Produced By The Neptunes)
5. I'm Good feat. Pharrell (Produced By The Neptunes)
6. There Was A Murder (Produced By DJ Khalil)
7. Door Man (Produced By The Neptunes)
8. Never Will It Stop feat. Ab-Liva (Produced By Sean C & LV)
9. Eyes On Me feat. Keri Hilson (Produced By The Neptunes)
10. Counseling (Produced By The Neptunes)
11. Champion (Produced By The Neptunes)
12. Footsteps (Produced By DJ Khalil)
13. Life Change (Produced By The Neptunes)

i think the snippet at the end of the first "Road to Till the Casket Drops" video blog is "Never Will it Stop"
this ablum is gonna leak wild early
pimp.gif

Didnt Hell Hath no Fury come out a month b4 its date?
nerd.gif

1. "Speak of Freedom"
Produced By Sean C & LV
Complex Says: An intense start to the album, the erratic, rapid-fire drums and guitar stabs create the perfect atmosphere for the duo's urgent verses,ending with a distorted, angry rant: "Do I entertain you, $#%!%%#@!++%?"

2. Popular Demand (Popeyes) f/ Cam'ron
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: The collaboration everyone's been waiting for definitely does not disappoint, with all three coke-friendly rappers in tight competition forthe best verse. Production-wise, Pharrell and Chad drop a piano-heavy, mid-tempo neck-snapper that has a similar vibe to their recent Jay-Z cut "SoAmbitious."

3. "Kinda Like a Big Deal" f/ Kanye West
Produced By DJ Khalil
Complex Says: The so-called "street single" leaked from the album leaked back in April

4. "Showin' Out" f/ Yo Gotti
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: A quick crunch of reversed snare drums (á la "Paul Revere") and horn synths featuring an unexpected collabo with the slept-on MemphisMC that makes perfect sense. Show 'em out, Lil' Daddy!

5. "I'm Good" f/ Pharrell
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: This one's the "official" single, complete with music video and requisite Rick Ross remix.

6. "There Was A Murder"
Produced By DJ Khalil
Complex Says: Clipse take it to the islands with this reggae-tinged track from Khalil about killing informants. Pusha even tries his hand at a little Patoisflavor without completely embarrassing himself.

7. "Door Man"
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: Possibly the closest thing to a Down South ballin' record the duo has ever made-Pharrell comes through with an unexpectedly hard 808 thump,and the hook features a memorable boast: "Put my money on the roof and crush this *%!!%!"

8. "Never Will It Stop" f/ Ab-Liva
Produced By Sean C & LV
Complex Says: Sandman might have left, but the remaining Re-Up Gang member still holds it down on this tough-talkin' organ and synth banger. Throughout thealbum, Sean C & LV's signature live instrumentation meshes surprisingly well with the Neptunes' current sound.

9. "Eyes On Me" f/ Keri Hilson
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: Originally rumored to be the second "official" single, we're not really sure now since it leaked back in June. Definitely onedesigned for the clubs, but it's dope hearing P&M switch their flows up like this regardless

10. "Counseling" f/ Nicole Hurst
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: Like a lot of recent Neptunes stuff, this easy-going joint about relationships uses drums that hark back to the thump of classic '90s EastCoast hip-hop, mixing them with a more modern gradient synth sound.

11. "Champion"
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: An 808-filled victory lap that features Pusha going back and forth with a female on the hook. The assault of snares on part of the beatdefinitely sounds similar to Lil Wayne's "A Milli." No shots!

12. "Footsteps"
Produced By DJ Khalil
Complex Says: Clipse go auto-tune? Don't worry, Pusha and Malice don't use the effect, but hookmaster Kobe (who's also done tracks with Fabolousand Paul Wall) checks in on this joint about their trend-setting status.

13. "Life Change"
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: The album's most introspective track closes things out with a slower synth chord progression and some harrowing verses about getting out ofthe crime life. "Last night, what I seen made my life change."

13. "Life Change"
Produced By The Neptunes
Complex Says: The album's most introspective track closes things out with a slower synth chord progression and some harrowing verses about getting out of the crime life. "Last night, what I seen made my life change."

Gomez inspired?
For some reason I cant wait to hear Door Man.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care if the album leaks tomorrow, these are my favorite rappers & I'm holding out till Dec. 8th & it's gonna be hard as *$*%.Who's with me?
nerd.gif

From the snippet I already know Life Change is going to be the best joint on here...that %$!* sounds like it's EPIC if the full beat is how I imagine basedon Malice's vlogs.

::

Third album plus it might leak real early SO...
their record company needs to get it together and make sure there's some extras
a DVD... deluxe edition... bonus tracks... a poster that I'll never hang on my wall...

SOMETHING

Originally Posted by Im Not You

From the snippet I already know Life Change is going to be the best joint on here...that %$!* sounds like it's EPIC if the full beat is how I imagine based on Malice's vlogs.

Word...
I'm already convinced thats the best $%%+ on there...
That $%%+ sounds like its gonna hit me like "Hell New World" did...

Originally Posted by ZSong

Third album plus it might leak real early SO...
their record company needs to get it together and make sure there's some extras
a DVD... deluxe edition... bonus tracks... a poster that I'll never hang on my wall...

SOMETHING

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom