[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I dont know why yall surprised. How long did it take HHNF to drop?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Fine. Check this out. They're delaying "Popeyes" because WHTA/Hot107 in Atlanta just added "I'm Good" into their Top 40 this weekend. They're milking the hell out of "I'm Good" for another week before they send out "Popeyes" which will possibly give them a chance to get "I'm Good" added to WWPR/NY. Apparently the station is looking at "I'm Good" and they don't want them to change their mind after hearing the Clipse/Cam collabo. They just don't want anyone to think that they're moving on to the next single already.

So that's that. Believe me if you want, I don't care.

It just sucks the Internet has to suffer because radio sucks.
its true...I'm hearing I'm good all the time down here.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Fine. Check this out. They're delaying "Popeyes" because WHTA/Hot107 in Atlanta just added "I'm Good" into their Top 40 this
weekend.
They're milking the hell out of "I'm Good" for another week before they send out "Popeyes" which will possibly give them a
chance to get "I'm Good" added to WWPR/NY. Apparently the station is looking at "I'm Good" and they don't want them to change
their mind after hearing the Clipse/Cam collabo. They just don't want anyone to think that they're moving on to the next single already.

So that's that. Believe me if you want, I don't care.

It just sucks the Internet has to suffer because radio sucks.
its true...I'm hearing I'm good all the time down here.

Funny I never hear "I'm Good" on the radio in the 757.

The album is being pushed back cause they know they need to drop like 2-3 more singles to get more album buzz.... "I'm Good" aint really poppingon the radio and TV right now....

Back
Top Bottom