[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

damn CEO Mal killed that so hard not only his lyrics but the flow was perfect for the beat..perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

2. Clipse x Jada is INTERESTING...
wink.gif

Clipse - Im Not You
smh.gif
No no no...
pimp.gif

But Jada probly woulda been a
better choice for that track.
*edit: didnt read previous page
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

" I kept it in the crib it made me a light sleeper, whether watchin for the feds or avoidin the grimreaper "

sick.gif

Take it for what it's worth, but here's the track list for Til The Casket Drops via wikipedia
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Track listing[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]"Speak of Freedom" [/td] [td][sup]Sean C and LV[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]"Popular Demand (Popeye's)" (feat. Cam'ron and Pharrell)[/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td]4:20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]"Kinda Like a Big Deal" (feat. Kanye West)[/td] [td][sup]DJ Khalil[/sup][/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]"Showin' Out" (feat. Yo Gotti)[/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]"I'm Good" (feat. Pharrell)[/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td]4:22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"There Was a Murder" [/td] [td][sup]DJ Khalil[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]"Door Man" [/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]"Never Will It Stop" (feat. Ab-Liva)[/td] [td][sup]Sean C and LV[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]"All Eyes on Me" (feat. Pharrell and Keri Hilson)[/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td]3:53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]"Counseling" [/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]"Champion" [/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]"Follow in My Footsteps" (feat. Pharrell and Kenna)[/td] [td][sup]DJ Khalil[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]"Life Change" [/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]"I'm Good" (Remix) (feat. Rick Ross)[/td] [td][sup]The Neptunes[/sup][/td] [td]5:08[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ NaS, first off that isn't even showing any track names, just the producers (@ least for me).
laugh.gif
Anyways, we already got the official tracklisting for the ALBUM. Everyone isscreaming for the tracklisting for the MIXTAPE. Speaking of...

I WANT THE *!##*%@+$**%$TRACKLISTING FOR THE MIXTAPE!

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

^
highlight it man lol.

"Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind, And Naked" better be on the mixtape/album.

^Same track as Life Change

The name of track with Kenna I read is called "Last Night"

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Camron ruined Popeyes!
oh yea
wink.gif
. sounds like he recorded this on a phone.

but i still cant stop listening to this song.

no mention of the Lebron line by anyone?

Back
Top Bottom