[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ those first two joints, my God that sounded like some crack!!!
WELL DAYUM! The album is sounding nice. I hope we don't get no more pushbacks
laugh.gif

EGCHK!
sick.gif
!

dunny was there at Vault too. I was trying to tell him to clip "Showin' Out" so ya'll can peep 'cause that's by far the hardest beatI've ever heard in my life. Instead he recorded the intro and let me hear it.
laugh.gif
Wasn't trying to hear boring Sean C & LV beats though. I heardlike 2 seconds of "Showin' Out" and that $@!* is ridiculous. I bet if Drake was still on the album cut of Showin' Out, that @*!* woulda beena smash.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

dunny was there at Vault too. I was trying to tell him to clip "Showin' Out" so ya'll can peep 'cause that's by far the hardest beat I've ever heard in my life. Instead he recorded the intro and let me hear it.
laugh.gif
Wasn't trying to hear boring Sean C & LV beats though. I heard like 2 seconds of "Showin' Out" and that $@!* is ridiculous. I bet if Drake was still on the album cut of Showin' Out, that @*!* woulda been a smash.

I was at the vault too.
nerd.gif
I have a snipped of showing out on my BB. How can I host the vids?

^ Is that "Showin' Out" track produced by your boy Khalil or The Neptunes?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

"The hardest beat I ever heard in my life."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

dunny was there at Vault too. I was trying to tell him to clip "Showin' Out" so ya'll can peep 'cause that's by far the hardest beat I've ever heard in my life. Instead he recorded the intro and let me hear it.
laugh.gif
Wasn't trying to hear boring Sean C & LV beats though. I heard like 2 seconds of "Showin' Out" and that $@!* is ridiculous. I bet if Drake was still on the album cut of Showin' Out, that @*!* woulda been a smash.

I was at the vault too.
nerd.gif

Is it dope as !$$*?
laugh.gif

Put that $+*+ on Vimeo.

What was your favorite track from the album?

^^ Illy, I thought "Doorman" was supposed the be the MAIN banger/anthem from The Neptunes this time around? Either way...\V/
pimp.gif

If it sounds like what dunny just played me on BBM, keep it.
laugh.gif
damn i just checked my phone and i recorded it and sent it via bbm....so I dont have it on my phone. Thetwo songs I have is that carribbean joint and the track that has the snare heavy beat. lol

ill aint lying about Showing out tho. Dunny where was you at over there?

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

laugh.gif

I was at the vault too.
nerd.gif

Is it dope as $#$@?
laugh.gif

Put that %%+@ on Vimeo.

Its hard to pick from one listen. The intro was sick. There was this one track where beat sounded like itwas played back wards
sick.gif
. Door man
sick.gif
Showing out
sick.gif
sick.gif

To put it simply....popeyes was the weakest track he played.

Lemme get this vimeo %$# popping. Ill share my pics too....

Alright, I need to hear "Showin' Out" like NOW!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

NO WAY DOES THAT BEAT EVEN SNIFF "GRINDIN'"...NO @$!@%@* WAY!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I was at the vault too.
nerd.gif

Is it dope as $#$@?
laugh.gif

Put that %%+@ on Vimeo.

Its hard to pick from one listen. The intro was sick. There was this one track where beat sounded like it was played back wards
sick.gif
. Door man
sick.gif
Showing out
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think Showin' Out has those reversed snare drums in it.

Dang. I'm extra hyped now.
laugh.gif

Door Man needs to leak already too.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I was at the vault too.
nerd.gif

Is it dope as $#$@?
laugh.gif

Put that %%+@ on Vimeo.

Its hard to pick from one listen. The intro was sick. There was this one track where beat sounded like it was played back wards
sick.gif
. Door man
sick.gif
Showing out
sick.gif
sick.gif

ao7ya.jpg

ofbw8z.jpg

3127ng7.jpg

Showin' Out is the one that sounds reversed. Kinda like what's going on in "Let It Loose" by Wale, but the snares instead of the kicks.

Here are some pics (BB Storm).....Sorry if theyre ninjahooded

2a97a6g.jpg

es3xuw.jpg

301lssk.jpg

yea.....thats the cd in his hands
smh.gif

ne9keq.jpg

so4w7k.jpg

j79eh0.jpg

rjl01x.jpg

Vids will done in a few. If anybody is staying up form them.....they are just extended snippets that was played in theother video.

Back
Top Bottom