[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

51NQ5NAJ%2BGL._SS500_.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Half of ya'll _'s ain't copping anyway...why ya'll care about the album art? Need something to look pretty on your ipods after you done DL'ed the zShare copy?
Even though you're making fun of folks, I don't think they will get offended because that IS the reason they're mad at it.

I thought the HHNF cover was very amateur bootleg, if it matters.

and most folks don't zshare anymore.

::

Originally Posted by Dapper D

First week numbers?

I think they could pull off 80k...
It will be a Cot Damn shame if they don't.
smh.gif

EDIT: I'll be copping @ least 2 copies on the 8th.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The album cover is definitely a big dissapoint...I expect better from Kaws...I mean jesus the complex cover is cooler than this,and the I'm Good singlecover is better then the album cover.

nah The Clipse will do 40-60,000 first week.

Their music only has an online & underground following.

No mainstream appeal what so ever. Although "Kinda Like A Big Deal" with Kanye West should bring them some mainstream support.

i will be copping the album on Dec. 8th & i need a 16 or 32 GB iPod so i can put the "We Got It For Cheap" series on there!
smh.gif

I'll be posting pictures of my 4 copies on 12/8 right here on this thread. I expect the same thing from the rest of you
grin.gif

I will WITHOUT A DOUBT be buying at least one copy...the songs released have been seeing epic numbers of plays on my itunes

Back
Top Bottom