[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

INFAMOUS wrote:
rb9n69.jpg

Horrible. I'll take the Kaws artwork.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Personally, the Brothers Thornton will NEVER top HHNF as far as studio albums go...
nerd.gif

Speaking too soon ftl.
Naw...
laugh.gif
...no way. The mind blowing "
eek.gif
sick.gif
" lyrics just aren't there from everything so far off of TTCD. It's obviously much more mainstream and I'm fine with that to a certain extent.

The ANGER
mad.gif
, they had on HHNF is what made it so distinct and so special. That will never be matched again. Also, P's extremely dark/somewhat basic production throughout was perfect IMO.
Got Damn. I love the Clipse too & and all but c'mon bra. People in here gassing !*$+ up.
laugh.gif

HHNF production was just aiight. Nothing serious. This album is sounding just aight too with a lot of skippable tracks (i hope not) from what i been hearing. nothing to make me go "Wowww
eek.gif
eek.gif
". Again i love the Clipse but the way NT hype's stuff up is amazing
laugh.gif

Smh... Just gone an log off man..... smh

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Personally, the Brothers Thornton will NEVER top HHNF as far as studio albums go...
nerd.gif

Speaking too soon ftl.
Naw...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
" lyrics just aren't there from everything so far off of TTCD. It's obviously much more mainstream and I'm fine with that to a certain extent.

The ANGER
mad.gif
, they had on HHNF is what made it so distinct and so special. That will never be matched again. Also, P's extremely dark/somewhat basic production throughout was perfect IMO.
Got Damn. I love the Clipse too & and all but c'mon bra. People in here gassing !*$+ up.
laugh.gif

HHNF production was just aiight. Nothing serious. This album is sounding just aight too with a lot of skippable tracks (i hope not) from what i been hearing. nothing to make me go "Wowww
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

well see how much yall hyped this one up. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by selrahc123

nerd.gif

Speaking too soon ftl.
Naw...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

The ANGER
mad.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

well see how much yall hyped this one up. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Besides the pushbacks, they haven't disappointed me yet

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Few people have their hands on the Clipse/Yo Gotti joint.

according to shakes twitter... a few people have their hands on the clipse album!! hopefully that means it will leak soon!! still gonna cop two copies...

Back
Top Bottom