[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by enrique23

is there a reason why none of the NMC websites have the cd up to download?

because THE NMC is a group of legit bloggers who respect their artists/rappers... from what ive read, they have had the album for over a week or so, and theyhavent leaked a single track except the singles.. when have they ever put up an ENTIRE ALBUM (NOT A MIXTAPE) on their blog for free...

Looks like its here. Im out of town, and Im not
readin any comments. Just gonna look for it and
holla later.

so far i've only found the .rar version. when i download it tho, it doesnt work on my itunes, just on windows media player
frown.gif

im still looking for a .zip
nerd.gif

100 pages
pimp.gif

Late candidate for album of the year, definitely some of the best production by far. Much more replay value than most of the good albums this year (OBCL2,Loso's Way, Relapse).

I can't choose between Life Change and Showin Out DAMN DISGUSTING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years. eminem's verses on"hello" and "stay wide awake" are better than everything on this album.. and i mean everything.

Album's cool, still letting it grow on me though.
As of now as far as hip-hop album of the year is concerned I'm still taking OB4CL2 over this.

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by selrahc123

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I'm not about to start comparing this to LW or HHNF or to any of their WGIFC drops. I'm just satisfied I have more of their material to ride to.

Although, I think if I would've never heard Popular Demand, Door Man, Kinda Like a Big Deal, and I'm Good before I know I'd be
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
sick.gif
x
tired.gif
non-stop.

Realest thing said since the leak

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Whoever said that Malice >>> Pusha on every track on here... I completely agree

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years. eminem's verses on "hello" and "stay wide awake" are better than everything on this album.. and i mean everything.

Eminem is cool but... Smh at this

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years.
I agree with you, "Relapse" catches a lot of hate and I don't know why. I still haven't downloaded the Clipse and I'm a justwait until the 8th and cop

Anyone have a copy with a clear version of the Yo Gotti track? The copy I have, the track just FFs to the next song with about 1 min left.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years. eminem's verses on
"hello" and "stay wide awake" are better than everything on this album.. and i mean everything.
ehh... eminem's subject matter is bull... nobody wanna hear that... we all know he got crazy flow, multis, wordplay, etc. but when u rap about gay sex wit ur step dad and fappin to hannah montana it doesnt matter...

and when you're rapping about having a heater and blasting fools day n night it doesnt matter either.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

McFlyyy wrote:

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years.
I agree with you, "Relapse" catches a lot of hate and I don't know why. I still haven't downloaded the Clipse and I'm a just wait until the 8th and cop

Pretty much.

But this album is
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

The beat to All Eyes On Me is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Especially the first few seconds..

I still haven't played this yet, but this isn't the Retail/Grouprip correct?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Late candidate for album of the year, definitely some of the best production by far. Much more replay value than most of the good albums this year (OBCL2, Loso's Way, Relapse).

I can't choose between Life Change and Showin Out DAMN DISGUSTING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

a123662348f4766386695a20dca3556b7265b528.jpg

And ya'll are really sleeping on dat Ab Liva joint, dat #*%@ goes hardd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back