[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

im not gonna give it a full spin till it drops but freedom is by far the best on the album.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I still haven't played this yet, but this isn't the Retail/Grouprip correct?
I got the retail and so did some others, but that link is down now. Still coppin' on the 8th x2.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom
eek.gif

With every line written
and all I have given
musics been nothin but a self made prison ....

PUSH!
sick.gif
pimp.gif

this definitely sounds a little more commercial then their previous albums but why not?..at the end of the day their lyrics is what make the songs.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Late candidate for album of the year, definitely some of the best production by far. Much more replay value than most of the good albums this year (OBCL2, Loso's Way, Relapse).

I can't choose between Life Change and Showin Out DAMN DISGUSTING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

a123662348f4766386695a20dca3556b7265b528.jpg

And ya'll are really sleeping on dat Ab Liva joint, dat #*%@ goes hardd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't think yall understood my post, I'm saying TTCD has more replay value than Loso's Way, Relapse, and OB4CL2. All three of thosealbums were good the first few weeks, but hit the back burner very quick.

Malice>Pusha on this cd. On his prophet steez.

Edit: Also, if I wouldn't have heard the leaked tracks or singles, it would have been 1000x better. Only songs I want to hurry up and skip over are thesingles for the most part.

I'm not about to start comparing this to LW or HHNF or to any of their WGIFC drops. I'm just satisfied I have more of their material to ride to.

Although, I think if I would've never heard Popular Demand, Door Man, Kinda Like a Big Deal, and I'm Good before I know I'd be
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
sick.gif
x
tired.gif
non-stop.

only song i heard off the album before the entire thing leaked was Popular Demand, and it payed off big time...i'm LOVING this album
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom