[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Count me in with the people that like "All eyes on me"
laugh.gif

This CDs kinda growing on me. Still not impressed with Pusha on this album, Malice came way harder. Might still support since theyre one of my favorite hip-hopduos.

the production on Doorman
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Eyes on Me is truly terrible though
laugh.gif
whoever said it sounds likesome Ciara/Pitbull @#$% is right

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Im talkin razor shavin Im talkin duffle bags!
I'm talkin' You can count it papi, its all there

As much as "All Eyes On Me" sucks to some of you, I'd make a great crossover single. They should have given it a video a month ago. Just sometypical club !!%# with Keri looking sexy as usually.

We need an Ab Liva single, mixtape or Album asap
His verse on 'Never Will It Stop' is just...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Pusha just responded to me on twitter and said its on the way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

As much as "All Eyes On Me" sucks to some of you, I'd make a great crossover single. They should have given it a video a month ago. Just some typical club !!%# with Keri looking sexy as usually.

I disagree.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

As much as "All Eyes On Me" sucks to some of you, I'd make a great crossover single. They should have given it a video a month ago. Just some typical club !!%# with Keri looking sexy as usually.

Asher Roth tried this and it didn't work so well, this song is just as pathetic so it would be a bad move

Did Push really say...

"@%+##! on the corner juggle O's for the King like a Jester"

MY GOD!
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is one hell of an album. My only real problem is 'All Eyes on Me'. Not sure what they were thinking with that,hopefully it blows up so it can serve some purpose. But besides that, its an excellent album. Talk about ending the decade with a bang. Dudes are ahead of mostrappers by far, its embarrassing
smh.gif

Will be buying this with Robin Thickes 'Sex Therapy' tomorrow. Kinda mad because i couldnt support them for the first week sales.

not a "Clipse" listener.....

how this rank with their other efforts?? I liked this a lot, so I'm thinkin' I need to listen to their other stuff....suggestions??

Well, personally, I still think Hell Hath No Fury is their magnum opus. Lord Willin' is an excellent album as well. Download 'I'm NotYou'...probably my favorite Malice verse. You can't go wrong with either or really.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Their magnum opus is We Got It For Cheap Vol. 2

Audio Cocaine.
THIS.

But Milkshake, Lord Willin' is more similar to TTCD than HHNF (HHNF is still my favorite). If you liked this album a lot, I suggest you listen toboth of them. Start with Lord Willin' though.

lmao...my fav line and i dont know why it is...is

"I thought that life was a bad b!tch, bad car...life is with ya kids watchin Madagascar"

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom