[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Man, I can't stop listening.. Footsteps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to hurry up and buy my copy before this weekend is over.

I keep Footsteps on repeat...probably got double amount of plays compared to the album itself...

Skipables include "Eyes On Me" and "Counseling" and "Showing Out"..

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I keep Footsteps on repeat...probably got double amount of plays compared to the album itself...

Skipables include "Eyes On Me" and "Counseling" and "Showing Out"..
I understand "eyes on me" and maybe even "counseling" I know some people don't feel that joint but "showing out"too? smh

Imean "Showing Out" definitely gets more spins than the first two I named but idk...It will probably grow on me...

Freedom - AMAZING...
5/5

Popular Demand- Didn't listen to this joint THAT much sinceit leaked... Def would've been better if someone told Cam his verse SUCKED BALLS
smh.gif
(was JUST listenin to PurpleHaze earlier this week, what happened??
ohwell.gif
)... Other than that its aREALLY good song with the exception of times when Cam is rappin.
4.5/5

Kinda Like A Big Deal
- I wish I knew the album was gonna come out in Dec back when this joint leaked (
smh.gif
@Columbia) I wouldn't have played it SOOO much. Other than that joint is
pimp.gif

4/5

Showing Out - This joint is DANGEROUS...
5/5

I'm Good - The same as Kinda Like A Big Deal...
4/5

There Was A Murder
- Khalil did his thing here... Kobe sounded kinda angry. Pusha & Mal comin through with the "Dylan-Flow", I *** wit it.
4/5

Door Man - Learned my lesson with the FIRST 2 singles didn't wanna listen to this joint TOOmuch when it first leaked... DANGEROUS.
4.5/5

Never Will It Stop - This is vintage Re-Up Gang material... All expectations fulfilled (on a sidenote: AbLiva may be the MOST slept on this decade)
5/5

All Eyes On Me - YIKES... This joint leaked a while ago also... HATED it...
Underfurther Review:
Sounds like something Ciara would've made 2 or 3 years ago... Def not a good look

STILL hate it
1.5/5

Counseling- Sounds like a single... I'm sure some cats will hate on this joint, but I DEF *** with it... Hopefully they can shoot a vid for this joint (it would only make sense). Should've had Keri on THIS one and threw the other joint out.
3.5/5

Champion - Pusha kinda sounded like TI @ the beginning of his verse (not that its abad thing)... Other than that this joint is NICE... Sounds likeanother single... Malice's verse is just...
smh.gif
(Malice is THATdude...)
4.5/5

Footsteps - Khalil is making [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ILLIONARE[/color] proud... Kobe back for the another joint. Pusha with the "Dylan-Flow"
pimp.gif
... Again Malice just comes through with an AMAZING verse.
smh.gif

5/5

Life Change - This joint is just beautiful...
5/5

Overall: After about 2 or 3 listens I must say this is a DOPE album, def Top 5this year IMO... They tried a lot of new stuff on here from as far lyrical content, ONE side of me wants to hearATLEAST 4 or 5 joints about hustling, but then another side of me is with what Malice said of "Life Change".

Album starts off strong... (Album definitely should've dropped in the summer, it just has THAT feel). TheONLY thing that brings down the OVERALL value of the album is the Keri joint.Other than that there's really nothing, I can really complain about, its good to see Clipse kind of making the transition into makin a more mature brand ofstreet rap. Malice definitely did his thing on THIS album (not taking ANYthingaway from Pusha)... Album ends VERY strong...

Joint definitely deserved to sell more than what its predicted to do... They put together a SOLID album.

Overall
4.25/5

Did MY part... 1 of 30-35K
smh.gif
... Don't know if its Columbia to blame, but those #s ain't lookin right.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

no where to be found at 2 targets. had to go to bestbuy

You probably had to go to the C section of the rap albums, Target didn't have this in the new release section for some reason

Columbia knows that The Clipse didn't have the streets on lock.

thats why they undershipped.. "Kinda Like A Big Deal" SHOULD HAVE been one of the hottest tracks of the year, but billboard and the streets didntbelieve that
tired.gif

heck.. it didn't even make the 106 & Park countdown.

and "I'm Good" is a less than mediocre single, so therefore it translates into a "push-over" project that some people have an idea ofthe project dropping, and others pass on it, because the lack on "poppin'" singles...

I bought this, and my sister didn;t tell me she was buying this for me, so that's 2 of 30-35k

If they did a "Couseling" remix who would you want on there? After Curren$y was praising it on twitter, I would love to hear him rap on it.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Wow, I didn't even realize it was December already...

Is this worth the 10 bucks?
Yep but unfortunately I had to pay 15. The only store around my way that had it was FYE and they got them old skool prices.

Back
Top Bottom