***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

iRemember is one of Games only tracks that game ruins the song himself. If it was a young jeezy (2 verses) ft future it won't be half as bad. The the whole don't care if ye and jay hit it, and off white colour cum stain lines are horrible

I knew game was in foster care but I didn't know that the reason he was in foster care was because his dad was caught naked in the room with his older sister. Has game ever rapped about this? Dude has been through a lot.

Last edited:
I knew game was in foster care but I didn't know that the reason he was in foster care was because his dad was caught naked in the room with his older sister. Has game ever rapped about this? Dude has been through a lot.

U must not follow him closely, he's talked bout it numerous times and on records

Part 2 was good. Wish they had more epidodes. very unbiased story of games life without all the lies he sometimes gets caught up in. It's a good look

Just got done listening to SOC soundtrack. Really wack for game standards. That said, Death Row Chain is a banger. One of games best tracks in years

^ exactly.
Support Compton - verses good but I hate when game does Kdot flow. That hook is so garbage it ruins song.
Roped off - good track but dosent have lots of replay value for me
Hit the news - prob 3rd best track. This is the sound of the new game imo.
******** - back to back League of Starz is little two much for me. Not as good as Hit the News.
Can't Wait - worst track by far. Course is so wack. Fire in my eye >>>>>>>>>> can't wait
Gang Signs - for some reason I dont like the song as much as I thought I would after first listen. Love the hook and beat but can't get into verses. Still good track
Unfollow me - 2nd worst. Doesn't fit the album. It belongs on OKE and not in a good way
The Chronic - great hook and like AV verse. Really wish game had a verse. Reminded me of hurricane Chris track from Red Room.
Like Me - okay track I guess. Nothing wow about it but nothing bad about it either. Maybe 2nd best overall track I guess next to hit the news
Death Row Chain - great song. Hope this is 1992 preview. Love when game is story telling
For the Homies - game part too short. Love the lil frogg tribute. (Ps surprised no GTD guys were on Streets of Compton Documentary. Just a meh track

It's an average cd comparing to Game's track record.  More like a mixtape.  "Death Row Chain" is definitely the standout track.  "For the Homies" could have been so much better.  It was way too short and he could've thrown in a verse about 4Bent.  Also, he could've had other Compton rappers on this cd.  Not sure why he didn't grab some of the younger talent out there.

It's an average cd comparing to Game's track record.  More like a mixtape.  "Death Row Chain" is definitely the standout track.  "For the Homies" could have been so much better.  It was way too short and he could've thrown in a verse about 4Bent.  Also, he could've had other Compton rappers on this cd.  Not sure why he didn't grab some of the younger talent out there.
i just dont see it as wack. its not great or anything but some solid songs. this also came outta nowhere, we were expecting 1992 and this popped up outta nowhere, wonder how much time he really put into it

i just dont see it as wack. its not great or anything but some solid songs. this also came outta nowhere, we were expecting 1992 and this popped up outta nowhere, wonder how much time he really put into it

I agree.

I just think game could of made this soundtrack way better if he deleted like 4 songs and replaced them with other Compton underground artist (and not problem, his one verse on roped off is enough for one tape). Even if he only did the hook like the chronic or one verse. Kinda of like YOTW I guess.

According to Twitter game released first single off 1992 called All Eyez. Can't listen to it right now wondering if anyone can confirm if it is decent? It features Jerehim (thought album was guna have no features lol) s I hope it's not a chick track

What bs this is if its the first single off 1992. I know game hasn't confirmed it yet, but damn hope it's not. Who would of known that 1992 #NoFeatures #BWS would be about lickin p***y and doing b***h things. Game needs to get back to his damn core and deliver on the promises he makes to his fans. Atleast he gave us 1 old school game track in Death Row Chain. No body is checking for a Game chick song. He should know that by the negative feedback he got on ANDAI and SWHMB.

There's 3 REALLY dope songs off of here (Like Me, Death Row Chain, and Support Compton), all album worthy, and the rest are a mix of radio & mixtape filler kind of stuff.

New music from Blood Money Artist Mvrcus Blvck Feat. Game & Troy Ave 
smokin.gif

Disc 3 Tracklist

1. Soundtrack (feat. Meek Mill) - Cool & Dre
2. Monsters - Cool & Dre
3. Ryda (feat. Dej Loaf) - Mikhail & Pops
4. If You Really (feat. Trey Songz) - Timbaland
5. It's Murda - Cool & Dre
6. Filing (feat. Tyrese) - Scott Storch
7. For Always - Dj Premier
8. Ego Trippin (feat. Keyshia Cole & Ty Dolla Sign) - Just Blaze
9. El Chapo - Bangladesh & Skrillex