***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Breath N Stop was a real dope song back in the day. Maybe Games best hook with no verse track ever?

INSANE what Game did for his son Harlem B day! CRAZY HOW RELATIONSHIPS HE HAVE IN THE INDUSTRY! EVERYONE LOVES HIM! Those b day shout outs were something special!

INSANE what Game did for his son Harlem B day! CRAZY HOW RELATIONSHIPS HE HAVE IN THE INDUSTRY! EVERYONE LOVES HIM! Those b day shout outs were something special!

For real he did have everyone and they mama shouting out his son. 50 can't do that for his boy :lol:

Harlem been named dropped in a couple raps too. I know jeezy and fabulous both have used his name

For real he did have everyone and they mama shouting out his son. 50 can't do that for his boy
laugh.gif
50 can't wish his own son lol
Harlem been named dropped in a couple raps too. I know jeezy and fabulous both have used his name
u sure they aint talkin bout actual Harlem in ny...lol

Couldn't have come at a worse time, lol.  It's going to be hard for him to promote that without backlash.

Couldn't have come at a worse time, lol.  It's going to be hard for him to promote that without backlash.
u one of those ppl?... its a video game get over that ish...i guess all action movies should stop, all tv shows, video games everything right? 

in REAL LIFE he's doing alot for the ppl and communities

Side note: That murder song might be that leftover joint from the doc 2 recording sessions we heard in one of the videos

Last edited:

u one of those ppl?... its a video game get over that ish...i guess all action movies should stop, all tv shows, video games everything right? 

in REAL LIFE he's doing alot for the ppl and communities

Side note: That murder song might be that leftover joint from the doc 2 recording sessions we heard in one of the videos
Don't know what "one of those people" is suppose to mean.  In REAL LIFE there are going to be people who will nit pick at anything that is slightly contradicting, even if it is a movie, music or a video game.  Check yourself.

Don't know what "one of those people" is suppose to mean.  In REAL LIFE there are going to be people who will nit pick at anything that is slightly contradicting, even if it is a movie, music or a video game.  Check yourself.
there's nothing contradicting bout whats goin on...its a video game meant for fun. In actuality he's calling for peace. And u summed up "those ppl" with that, those ppl will nit pick at anything, they're just ignorant. They like to point out what they perceive as negative "video game" but don't give credit for the positive (peacefull rallies, unifying gangs, meeting with lapd, etc) that he's doing

Last edited:
I'm hoping block wars replaces that Pokemon Go thing. Some1 almost ran into at the mall today and apologized by saying "sorry I was after a Pokemon".

Back
Top Bottom