***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

image-248.png

Creative but somewhat random to go at EM for 10 min, prolly cause of SB

But this is exactly why ppl have Game not. Top 10-15 rapper (Catalog wise he is) it’s these loser/corny antics.

By no means im an EM fan, Em is terrible, but this was not needed lmao

Documentary and Doctor's advocate are some of my favorite albums but game is just so corny now,

clearly just throwing shots at Em for attention and to bring awareness to his new album

I will never forget his corny *** making up this story on instagram :rofl:

498a8312977489b566c4c20ae8f08e80.jpg

Anyone know what happened to the song with Nipsey called "World Tours". It's unavailable on Spotify and a quick YT search shows nada but some old songs with clickbait titles.

Anyone know what happened to the song with Nipsey called "World Tours". It's unavailable on Spotify and a quick YT search shows nada but some old songs with clickbait titles.
It's on Tidal on the Atmos version of the album but not the regular explicit version for some reason

Creative but somewhat random to go at EM for 10 min, prolly cause of SB

But this is exactly why ppl have Game not. Top 10-15 rapper (Catalog wise he is) it’s these loser/corny antics.

By no means im an EM fan, Em is terrible, but this was not needed lmao

If Games track record holds true he’ll apologize within a few months and start dissing again.

And I prefer Games music over Eminem any day of the week. But you gotta separate the art from the artist with Game. He’s been pulling all types of silly stunts since the change of heart and butterfly tat days. Still makes dope music though.

But stuff like this and the whole dissing 50 then apologizing then dissing him again is just weirdo behavior to me.

Wack100 said Nip's brother demanded the song be removed from the album. More than likely because of what Wack has said about Nip in the past.

I remember listening to Streets of Compton and thinking ok yea Game next up. Always been a fan of his music, corny dude though.

This thing worth a listen? 2 hours is crazy

“What We Not Gon Do” and “Nikki Beach” :rofl: :rofl: I’ll never listen to those again. Those are his versions of “Unforgettable” and something from Beyoncé’s album.

I remember listening to Streets of Compton and thinking ok yea Game next up. Always been a fan of his music, corny dude though.

This thing worth a listen? 2 hours is crazy
He is corny…but to be fair he always seems to put out decent albums…his production usually on point but rhymes and bars are ifffy i say give it a listen at least while you cruising around.

The album is obviously bloated but there are so many misses smh. Black Slim Shady is cringe af, skipped it halfway through and have no desire to revisit.

Only tracks I've really listened to again are:
Start from Scratch II
Nikki Beach
Talk to Me Nice
K.I.L.L.A.S
Save the Best for Last

How you gon' diss em then have a terrible track with Big Sean?!?!?

After hearing Violence I was starting to anticipate the project but then he leaves that off for a bunch of terrible songs. Maybe its just me but tracks with long interludes at the beginning just make me want to skip after hearing them once lol.

Nah I agree this is too much. Mostly garbage. I only messed with a few songs.

Heart vs. Mind
No Smoke at the Polo Lounge
Start from Scratch 2

How do u butcher a song with Cam that badly :smh:

This album with all these big name features and samples $ wise would cost millions of dollars and he Prbly got it all for free smh…

It was crazy hearing him refer to this as a 'no skip' album. I feel like those type of albums are few and far between in general, and on top of that you have 31 tracks? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom