***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

It’s still GUnit, but looking forward to it.
G-unot!! Jk that was some of the most cringe ish ever, I even watched that dumb Game DVD where he supposedly was gonna go to 50's house and create chaos lol.

You still stuck in 03-06' though??

I said I’m looking forward to it. 🤷🏿‍♂️
All good was joking. Its just funny to look back at that moment in time when peeps thought G Unit could do no wrong but like all those powerhouse labels the peak was relatively short.

Game is making the podcast tour it appears. Tried listening to his All the Smoke appearance but after about 30 mins cut it off as he was just going off on a tangent telling some random story. That aside hope we get a single soon.

So looks like it’s July 1st now.
8A86D2AD-2BD6-425F-8983-CB1444AD43B0.jpeg

He’s right about that rolling stone stuff. But a rolling stone top rap album list holds the same weight a top country or heavy metal album list would if the source or xxl made it.

I'm looking forward to the album but tried listening to that I am Athlete pod with him and it was real cringe. He seems real bitter about the SB thing and is now going at Eminem for some obvious attention.

Violence is hard! Game makes some great music to cruise to. This'll be a good song to bang in the whip this summer.

The Dr Dre line though, "The Doc, sometimes I pull up on him and the door still locked" . You trying to invade his house lol. I shouldn't be surprised though as hes said some wild lines like this before.

Violence is hard! Game makes some great music to cruise to. This'll be a good song to bang in the whip this summer.

The Dr Dre line though, "The Doc, sometimes I pull up on him and the door still locked" . You trying to invade his house lol. I shouldn't be surprised though as hes said some wild lines like this before.
It’s a metaphor meaning when they chop it up Dre still let’s it be known he got love for him but he’s not doing anything for him musically.

It’s a metaphor meaning when they chop it up Dre still let’s it be known he got love for him but he’s not doing anything for him musically.
Ha I kind of figured that but something about Game's tone makes it sound almost literal.

Back
Top Bottom