***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

I think it's important for you guys to consider the day and age we live in when you think to champion concepts like "respect" and "connected". That line of thought seems to be getting more and more antiquated over time because kids out there in the streets these days don't give a damn about that. The OGs are mostly dead or in jail, so they have little to no guidance. Word to homie telling us the story about the young cat in the Philly barber shop saying he needed to catch a body since all of his homeboys got one. Those type of people are impressionable as hell. All parties involved in this beef ought to be mindful, because that "I got off the phone with (insert supposed OG from a given city), and it's all love out there" doesn't mean you're safe. There are shooters out there who don't care about what (insert supposed OG from a given city) has to say.

You can be as "connected " as u want n still get touched in your OWN city, let alone another one clear across the country

The Game- Pest Control (Feat. 50 Cent)
Someone really put this together and it sounds so good

After seeing how beans is handling this after the fact, i don't see how anyone can feel sorry for him. If anything Need to be smacked again :lol: by far the corniest party out of this whole thing

The Game- Pest Control (Feat. 50 Cent)
Someone really put this together and it sounds so good

Saw that first line and got super excited.

frown.gif

After seeing how beans is handling this after the fact, i don't see how anyone can feel sorry for him. If anything Need to be smacked again :lol: by far the corniest party out of this whole thing

Dude really doesn't get it lol. Out here making videos with guns. He's a Philly legend but he is just as corny as the young dudes he be talking about.

Last edited:
This is a real good project. The concept, lyrics, beats. Everything is nice.

Savage Lifestyle :pimp: :pimp:

True Colors :x :pimp:

Young N's :smh: :pimp:

He shoulda saved Death Row Chain, woulda been perfect for this.

Last edited:
Based off a few listens, this is a great project. It's very polished and delivers on all fronts.

Game really went in on every song

Back
Top Bottom