***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

On Piru
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dog, Game Photoshopped a call log of Meek supposedly blowing his phone up....and took it down from his IG. It was clear as day he photoshopped it. The video is CLEARLY a voice over. Game never went to North Philly.

Why can't you just admit he did sucker sht? He can STILL be your favorite rapper of all time and do sucker sht.

Game is an entertainer, and has a history of doing stuff like this. If you're a big fan, just admit you don't really care that he did that.

But don't try and deny it. We all see it man :lol:.

Meek never denied it but y'all in here caping for him

And don't tell Me just cuz game deleted it means he lied, meek deleted half of his messages as did Kingston that means they lying too?

Let's be real, it's only a few ****** that's been caping throughout this **** whole situation and they all happen to be game stans. If anything we been the only ****** calling it like it is. We've said numerous times, game killed him on wax. If it strictly the music, he wins, flat out. We just gonna call him out on his lame **** just like everyone wants to point out meek, beans and Kingston lame ****. Game looking just as corny trynna keep this thing going to promote that album. And it just so happens that game deletes the pic everyone was questioning looking funny but left every other post from the last week in a half up [emoji]129300[/emoji] he not helping his case. Meek gets clowned for posting ig **** and deleting him like he's known to do. That pic had people all over it pointing out why it was a photoshop and he deleted it. How are we really sitting here acting like it's a stretch for him to do that tho when this ***** posted a fake video man, that's even worse. Every single person in this situation has made a fool of themselves and embarrassed themselves at 1 point the last week and a half. This gotta be the worse rap beef or whatever u wanna call it ever.

Last edited:
He spitting some real sht.

You "new ******" man....:lol:. At all ages too :smh:

Yea BEANS kept it 100.......Dudes just looking at the rap aspect but on some real life reality **** BEANS was kept it 100.....Like he said MEEK is arrogant & he gonna fall hard....Another gem he dropped was dudes these days dudes that ain't qualified to be calling people a rat or snitch always calling people a snitch....

Game need to drop another diss track to bury Meek. e.g. like Drake

Meek hasn't even responded to Pest Control.

The last week and half has been all IG comments like thots or scammers.

Either fight, shoot/stab, or rap.

Its gonna be an L for both of em if they keep going like this.

Meek out here playing tracks of DC4 like we really care.

Game out here posting memes like we really care.

I want bloodshed or killer bars. Too much talking, not enough action.

Maino handled it like a G, made Wack look funny in the light.

Meek out here playing tracks of DC4 like we really care.

Game out here posting memes like we really care.

I want bloodshed or killer bars. Too much talking, not enough action.

Maino handled it like a G, made Wack look funny in the light.

Stop calling for bloodshed man. Especially coming from YOU.

It don't need to go there.

Stop calling for bloodshed man. Especially coming from YOU.

It don't need to go there.

What do you mean by "coming from YOU"?

Obviously, I want it to stay on records, which it will only stay there because no body wants to take food from a families/neighborhoods mouth and because we don't need more negative connotations associated with rap.

Just too much commenting and tough talk on IG/radio shows. They need to throw hands and move on or keep getting at each other on records.

What do you mean by "coming from YOU"?

Obviously, I want it to stay on records, which it will only stay there because no body wants to take food from a families/neighborhoods mouth and because we don't need more negative connotations associated with rap.

Just too much commenting and tough talk on IG/radio shows. They need to throw hands and move on or keep getting at each other on records.

I'm white (by societies standards).

I feel some type of way about a white dude calling for two black men to spill blood over nonsense.

That's where I'm coming from

Ain't no blood getting shed these dudes ain't dumb they ain't trying to end up in Jail or have somebody killed a fight may pop off but that's it.....

I feel some type of way about a white dude calling for two black men to spill blood over nonsense.

Not sure how you know I'm white (actually middle eastern decent) but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:lol: If it was Eminem vs. (insert wack white rapper) I'd still want them to get down.

My comments are based off rap beefs I grew up on vs. twitter finger beefs of today.

I mean that's all Game asked for initially really. A one on one fade. Meek does all that tough talk on wax but then says he don't fight. Then people bring age into it which is irrelevant IMO.

Game might do some corny online BS but one thing people who hate him so much can't say is he won't throw those hands if necessary. He can out rap Meek as well and I don't even hate Meek like that.

Calling for bloodshed in a rap beef is lame.

Fans will egg rappers on and instigate violence but call them stupid when the violence actually occurs.

All I get out of this, is that after Drake smeared meek, everyone see's him as food in these lyrical streets. Lol.
Game has always been a beef rapper and slimey opporunist, so he inserts himself.
Game also went at 50s neck for a loooong time with little to no response and fined tuned his craft.
Meek realizes no track can really pull him out of this spiral and only pure love from the streets can save him now.
Meek then pays or has someone who is respect thirsty, do some dirt, to try and get that love.

What I find interesting is that Ross and the rest of mmg are pretty much letting him roast. Everyone is all shook about repercussions to their own careers.

In a perfect world these guys could make awesome diss tracks constantly and everyone would have a good enough sense of humor for things to stay on wax. Money and respect are tied closely in rap tho, so get ready to hit the deck

Not sure how you know I'm white (actually middle eastern decent) but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:lol: If it was Eminem vs. (insert wack white rapper) I'd still want them to get down.

My comments are based off rap beefs I grew up on vs. twitter finger beefs of today.

Man sit down. You got to be a lame to want dudes to get stabbed or shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom