Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Did anyone make it out there yesterday ??? I wonder if they still have them new fitteds left ???

I actually did, could u post a pic cuz I can't remember which one was the HOF collabo.

But the store was alright. Too dark IMO and I've come to the conclusion that I ain't feeling their clothes.

Originally Posted by supasteezy

its ugly. they need to do a 49ers color way

yea they should ... A while ago a close friend on mine told me they had thoughts of making a Sharks colorway , but who knows .. I think they should of kept itlocal with the POST fitteds .

I like that fitted. Reminds of the HUF NAO and Golddigger colorways.
Looks like a corduroy and leather fitted too.
pimp.gif

" Lets flash back .... "
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by supasteezy

its ugly. they need to do a 49ers color way

yea they should ... A while ago a close friend on mine told me they had thoughts of making a Sharks colorway , but who knows .. I think they should of kept it local with the POST fitteds .

NOT sure how much of you guys believed me.....

BUT

Fast forward over 10 months and HERE we go ...

http://photobucket.com

You know the deal ...

i hate the leather bill on the post hats.. i still haven't worn my A's cw one because it just feels awkward compared to a regular fitted.

^^^ What size was that A's POST again , was it my size ???

Who is going to go cop ??? WHO is welling to HELP me out ??? I cant make it out like always.

Looking for HELP on a 7 3/4 ... HOLLA

I'm probably going to head down after my class on Thursday. If they don't have it o'well an extra $50 I can spend elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom