Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Glad I was able to get one. GOOD LOOKING out to the homies that made it happen for me. LOL

anyone know if they have the new fall collection in? Specifically looking for the "cult" zip up in blue/grey.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

anyone know if they have the new fall collection in? Specifically looking for the "cult" zip up in blue/grey.

They do.

Does anyone know where I can cop a Medium black PIGS tee? I know it dropped back in '08. I checked ebay and had no luck. And does anyone have any couponcodes for the hundreds online shop?
laugh.gif
I'm really trying to avoid dropping 30 on a shirt. Thanks!

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ......

http://photobucket.com

POST is COOL but I got my eyes on that RSWD .... HOPEFULLY my lady friend can come thru for me like she always does LOL.

and if anything Ill try to make it out to cop that POST to trade for that RSWD.

I'm feeling the rswd more. Too bad its in La, I don't have a connect there.

^^^ You should of ASKED me ... My THLA lady friend called me and asked for sizes ... MY RSWD will be here SOON. Cant wait.

so how many of you losers are lining up this morning? cause I'm on my way from San Jose right now.
laugh.gif

I was surprised to see a line when I stepped out of my hotel.

Saw maybe 50 heads.

dunksrnice and his girl were the first in line.

RICO7JT : dude shut up.
laugh.gif
im sorry im not cool enough to have a connectlike you.
youre even on ISS braggin about how you got a plug at THLA. we get it, and we dont !@%%%@$ care.

kingcrux31: i was wonderin if that dude was someone on NT cause last time we lined up at thsf they were in front too.
but damnit i missed a crux sighting!

DunksRnice and his crew most the time the 1st cats in line.
Originally Posted by freshhh

RICO7JT : dude shut up.
laugh.gif
im sorry im not cool enough to have a connect like you.
youre even on ISS braggin about how you got a plug at THLA. we get it, and we dont !@%%%@$ care.

HOLD THE F UP you lame kid....

DONT YOU EVER TELL ME that junk.....

Im not a bragger .... All Im saying is that its GOOD to stay connect. Everyone knows that I help out others when I can so get GONE with that mess.

And thanks for following me on ISS/NIKEtwitter.

dude im not stalkin you. my roommate was on there checkin to see what people who were in line might have posted and your post was right there at the top of oneof the pages.
"I CANT WAIT for my RSWD to come in. Its good to stay connected to THLA ..."

I copped a 7 1/2 but looking for a 7 3/8 in the 49er post colorway. Holla at me. I'm pretty sure some ntr's saw me with my bright as red. Sb blazershaha...damn I can't believe I ain't go to my art class haah..

the Post fitted is dope. But I saved myself some time and effort, I didnt cop the Post, but I DID cop the BLACK SCALE fitted in the same exact colorway

Back
Top Bottom