Official [The Internet] Thread vol. Syd Tha Kyd & Matt Martians

y'all messing with this album? 
nerd.gif

https://www.audiomack.com/embed4-album/abcdefg-9/fin#

Last edited:
I'm digging it so far.. More so than Matt Martians.. I just couldn't get into his album.

Forgot her solo was about to release. Easily at the top of my list of projects to give some time to.

Really looking forward to giving this a spin.

All about me & Body were cool but expecting more from the album...

a little bit more modern r&b-ish compared to The Internet but i'm diggin it after running through it a few times

I def like this album. Like others said, its a modern version of the Internets material. Would have been great if she was able to secure a Frank Ocean feature.

Spinning now. Catching crazy Aaliyah vibes especially when she's hittin' the falsetto. Not mad at it. :smokin

That Internet album blew my mind last year because I had been sleeping on Syd so much. I support anything this woman does. :smokin

"If I go to hell hope my ******* get to visit"

:smokin

Impressed with this album.

Been rinsing this album a lot.

Nothing To Something is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

She made the beat too which is probably my favorite off the album. The part where the chorus comes in is pure bliss.

Syd is just an amazing artist, from production, writing, her voice.

She even engineers, you just gotta love somebody that cares enough to know it all.

Last edited:
Album is flames!! Dollar Bills is my joint! There are a good amount of songs where I get an Aaliyah vibes. Dollar Bills is actually a track that reminds of a TLC vibe.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

She said the album would be more radio friendly and I honestly didn't think I'd like the direction of the album after hearing the first single. Glad I was wrong, sound is dope.

She just keeps elevating and elevating as an artist. And Matt put out his project last week, it jams too. They've both came a long way since Flashlight.

Album is pure heatrocks. Literally every song is dope.

And yeah, as already mentioned, the Aaliyah vibes are undeniable. Been playing this since Friday and haven't come close to tiring of it.

Really I'm enjoying this album. Sampha new joint is just as good too. Great quality music

Back
Top Bottom