Official The North Face thread

Finally found the all black Mountain Light in my size. Been downsizing so much but have been looking for the black forever.

Found its new home in one of the closets.
20190309_201420.jpg

WOW :nthat::nthat:

Man thats a dope roatation

Ok now I'm gonna be in deep. Seems like it's new balance all over again, I want it in all the colors! Who needs three blue jackets? I do!

its not easy finding good TNF pants for the winter that cost less than $100 and dot have the clown cut bottoms. Theres boot cut and then theres bell bottoms. smh

its not easy finding good TNF pants for the winter that cost less than $100 and dot have the clown cut bottoms. Theres boot cut and then theres bell bottoms. smh

Yup. Most of the cuts are boot cut but makes sense tho. Intention is to be worn over big boots in extreme conditions.

If you looking for fleece & not ski type pants, keep an eye out for some vintage Denali Pants. They have elasticized bottoms.

I have 3 of them. 2 from Ebay and 1 from REI.

Theyre a little wide and long, you could probably go 1 size down. Unless youre wide yourself or like a more lose fit, wear the same size as a regular hoodie.

Dont pay retail (my life motto). Theyre all over Ebay for $100 and less, new and used. I paid, 60, 60, and 99 for my 3.

I have 3 of them. 2 from Ebay and 1 from REI.

Theyre a little wide and long, you could probably go 1 size down. Unless youre wide yourself or like a more lose fit, wear the same size as a regular hoodie.

Dont pay retail (my life motto). Theyre all over Ebay for $100 and less, new and used. I paid, 60, 60, and 99 for my 3.
Mind showing pics of the ones u have
Either u wearing or not wearing

Think I should put this is my ebay listing so it sells faster. My vintage TNF have been siting

Unless it's the most common item in the world, ALWAYS put measurements/sizing details in your listing...for many reasons.

*Care to share a link to your listing(s)? You can PM if preferred.

did some wheelin and dealin over da weekend...i sold my original 1997 Nuptse in Royal Blue in XXL to a real good friend of mine(i didn't want it going to someone i didn't know, since it had sentimental value to me) it was da only XXL jacket i had left from da 90's that was a tad too roomy for my liking, and bought a early 2000's XL charcoal & black colored nuptse, with da eventual intention to replace my 97 royal blue for a retro XL 96 aztec blue (which i used to also had and got stolen from my locker in Highschool)
IMG_20190317_192631.jpg

i instantly felt da improvements TNF made between 97 & 2000's...ripstop is sturdier, da YKK zipper isn't painted black which tends to chip with age, updated tags, light grey instead of pure white logo embroidery, wider wrist cuff tab enclosures, more rubber branding on da zippers...

did some wheelin and dealin over da weekend...i sold my original 1997 Nuptse in Royal Blue in XXL to a real good friend of mine(i didn't want it going to someone i didn't know, since it had sentimental value to me) it was da only XXL jacket i had left from da 90's that was a tad too roomy for my liking, and bought a early 2000's XL charcoal & black colored nuptse, with da eventual intention to replace my 97 royal blue for a retro XL 96 aztec blue (which i used to also had and got stolen from my locker in Highschool)
IMG_20190317_192631.jpg

i instantly felt da improvements TNF made between 97 & 2000's...ripstop is sturdier, da YKK zipper isn't painted black which tends to chip with age, updated tags, light grey instead of pure white logo embroidery, wider wrist cuff tab enclosures, more rubber branding on da zippers...
aye in that gif folks always posting of u
what af1 is that in the black box right above u
looks like a 8.5 or 9.5
what af1 is that

Back
Top Bottom