Official The North Face thread

curious on what retail will be

but that black parka and the red duffle bag are a must , pullover hoodie too

For Asia Jan 7. Online Feb 17th. Anyone have a list of retail stores?

The release is confusing with the lack of info. Says releasing today at 80 locations, but are they boutiques, Asia only? Confirmed online everywhere Feb 17th?

There's only 1 piece I'm going for in the collection.

The release is confusing with the lack of info. Says releasing today at 80 locations, but are they boutiques, Asia only? Confirmed online everywhere Feb 17th?

There's only 1 piece I'm going for in the collection.
Yeah, the other thing I read it’s about 80 stores starting Jan 7 in Asia, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong

But when feb 17th comes, it’ll be available at some mainstream stores here.

Yeah, the other thing I read it’s about 80 stores starting Jan 7 in Asia, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong

But when feb 17th comes, it’ll be available at some mainstream stores here.

Thanks. Yeah looks like a wait until Feb 17th it is.

Hopefully the 17th, but im figuring these are gonna end up on resell sites, and not my closet

20 degrees Fahrenheit in NYC. Y’know it’s steep weather. This azimuth is more than 20 years old and I felt absolutely warm and comfortable in it. Even dozed off in the bus/train cause it was comfortable. The materials in the og are incomparable to the current retros.
BA1957DD-C901-4A70-808B-1A7C945FEED9.jpeg

I know older steep techs are heavy, but aren't they just shells without any insulation?

Not as light as a mountain light jacket. Original Steeps have good wind protection. The inside of the jacket has a warm layer. I was wearing a long-sleeve underneath, still felt warm.

Yeah anything below 20 degrees needs a down parka or biggie. Or you can rock the steep with a hoodie and thermal etc.

Any place that requires me to wear anything that think or insulated I want no parts of...jackets look amazing though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom