Official The North Face thread

I want the Denali, hoodie and tee. What I will get maybe another story.

The drop in Feb 2022 was smh. Botted or difficult to get. Only after lowkey restocks I got 2 things.

I want the Denali, hoodie and tee. What I will get maybe another story.

The drop in Feb 2022 was smh. Botted or difficult to get. Only after lowkey restocks I got 2 things.

I think only the black reflective jacket wound up selling out while everything else restocked and some stuff even went on sale.

Like the black tonal stuff but part 1 with the colors is better to me

Got kicked out after trying to add the denali had the pants carted than my cart became empty all of a sudden wait was only 1 hour too

Carting and checkout on TNF site was super janky. Took forever to load into cart then it cleared out so had to re-add everything. Then payment and checkout buttons didn’t load. Didn’t get to an order confirm screen but recd an order confirm email and cc charge. Hope it goes thru

These aren't bad.

product_large.jpg

NF0A7WVF_98X_hero

Was able to get the black mountain today. If anyone wants the Mountain Jacket 'Pamplona Purple' from the first release, lmk. M, DS in bag.

I got a ls, sweatpants, Denali sweatpants, hoodie, but missed Denali.

keep debating if i need the new kaws or nah when i got the fleece, mountain jacket, and nupse from the last drop...

unless someone wants a nupste

I can't rock those bright colors from the 1st drop, I like the grey black and white colorway.

Back
Top Bottom