OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

1685897233638.png

It's never too late for an all time great show. I was mostly done with pops, this is my personal grand finale. This was on my personal what ifs? Now it's a reality, they know what they're doing.

It's never too late for an all time great show. I was mostly done with pops, this is my personal grand finale. This was on my personal what ifs? Now it's a reality, they know what they're doing.

do they?

seems the common understanding in this thread is that Funko popularity has slowed substantially.

how do you, in one sentence admit you were mostly done with pops and not see the problem with Funko wasting resources on characters no one wants to buy?

do they?

seems the common understanding in this thread is that Funko popularity has slowed substantially.

how do you, in one sentence admit you were mostly done with pops and not see the problem with Funko wasting resources on characters no one wants to buy?
Waitminute...let me get this straight...how are you taking your feelings on Funko wasting resources and characters that no one wants to buy, and putting it on me? I didn't say anything pertaining to that. All I said was this was on my "what ifs" of pops list that I didn't think would happen, and now it's happening. Tbh, I don't care about Funko's production or overproduction of unnecessary pop, they aren't forcing me to buy what I'm not interested in, so problem solved with that.

...And they do know what they're doing, they will slowly release characters that everyone would want in separate waves dragging it out and milking it like they do with many other characters that people want/like

Back
Top Bottom