Official "Thinking Out Loud" thread

Now all I have to do is study for my test on Monday.
If only I didn't have to do this dumb field trip on Saturday.
I hope my GSI feels I am right about our midterms and gives us 5 extra points.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

If all these dudes claim they smashing dimes, who the hells getting these ugly broads pregnant?

you feeling disrespected ?

why am I feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon ?

i really should be studying instead of watching Little Britain USA
eyes.gif

why is nt still with yuku
why did the yankees win a ring 8+ years ago
what happened to the knicks and mets
why is ny grimey 1/2 the time
how did bush get into yale, (he makes hilton look like she graduated from harvard)
why is there corruption

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

I'll start it off, naturally. . . .

Why dont barbershops accept debit or credit?
more places overall should accept cards. it would speed things up.

I have preferences towards girls but it does irk me when people are more racially close minded. What can you do.

Why does she says "I love you" every minute? I only need to say it once because I mean what I say.

Even though I've heard they're very reputable, do I really want to buy a Rolex from an online retailer to get a better price, or should I just pony upthe extra to purchase from an Authorized Dealer and have that peace of mind?

And additionally, do I want to cop something simple and clean like an Air-King, drop double the money and grab something more unique like a green crystalMilgauss, or really bite the bullet and swing a white-face Daytona?

why in the hell wont i jus talk tu the girl i like at school n quit being scary

i feel bad for myself

why do all my teams suck this year ? (Yankees, heat , dolphins)

Why am I still vandalizing walls ?

Why does it seem like im the only guy who's not having problems with their shorty ?

%*!% am I gonna do tommorow? I miss simpler times where I can jus go trick or treatin with the homies. Stupid clubs...all tix sold out..

its 315 am. its cold. its raining. i have to be up early to head down to santa barbara.
why am i still up?

Back
Top Bottom