OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

I had an opportunity to have someone pick these up for me but at the last minute I decided against it. I got to see a pair in person, and I didn't thinkthey were as nice in person as they were in those sole collector pics...

I just received my pair in the mail today.
They are pretty nice, i dont really go for these type of colorways normally however i think that the concept was very creative so i went for it.
The Atlantic & Black/Royal-Blue colorways are the best colorways ever!

For the people that did not get these you may end up regretting it in the long run.
They look pretty smooth.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Didn't see these posted... forgive me if they have been, let me know. I think they look good. On Osneaker for $220 but we all know about that.. eh...

nike-air-penny-copper-black-01.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-02.jpg

nike-air-penny-copper-black-03.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-04.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-06.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-05.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-07.jpg

Really feeling the black/copper contrast, especially on the lining

These pics make the shoe look appealing.....but all of the actual pics look terrible.

EZ PASS!

I actually love the copper piping and gum sole but I didn't get to cop. What are resell prices like? Wouldn't pay over 150 for these.

I have to say... when U&C sent me these.. I was surprised he didn't get any for himself... after all he had seen them in person.

When I opened the box.. I was disappointed greatly. The pics SC took made these look like Gold Jerry Gold!!! but they were as dull as Copper after all...

I dont see me keeping them at all. I should have known.. non Foam.. non Patent means None Cop for me.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

foam is overrated.

its not as form fitting as some believe, a gimmick moreso imo.
laugh.gif
u sir are buggin.

try playing actual basketball in them instead of walking around and you'll get da molding sensation.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I have to say... when U&C sent me these.. I was surprised he didn't get any for himself... after all he had seen them in person.

When I opened the box.. I was disappointed greatly. The pics SC took made these look like Gold Jerry Gold!!! but they were as dull as Copper after all...

I dont see me keeping them at all. I should have known.. non Foam.. non Patent means None Cop for me.
I tried to tell you and everyone else
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My pic as well as others made em look
pimp.gif
but they're actually
sick.gif

copper foams are another story though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i went to harlem and passed by HOH's yesterday on some business...walked in and saw em...
grin.gif
left wit that same face.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by RockDeep

they were as dull as Copper after all...
I should have known.. non Foam, None Cop for me.

expect full copper Foamposites NikeTalk community.

Unless MS decides to change the Hue of those Coppers I'll let the rest of NT have the pair I would have purchased had they been close to what BP has shown.

to me.. unless its Penny Blue foam.. all foams will be behind what BP has shown they COULD be. They dont even have the same Foam sheen they used to becauseof a different type of foam amterial being used.

Back
Top Bottom