OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

Loved the Air Penny 2 Black/Blue, even the White/Blue was nice and all black are nice...I think this is going overboard...not the best color in my opinion...

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

I was feeling these when I first saw but now as I look at them over and over agian Im not feelin but gota feeling I will in the future for some reason.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

foam is overrated.

its not as form fitting as some believe, a gimmick moreso imo.
laugh.gif
u sir are buggin.

try playing actual basketball in them instead of walking around and you'll get da molding sensation.
I have worn my eggplants 15+ times and i can feel the difference from when i first wore them to the last time regarding the molding.

Slim if you don't have anything positive or informative to say then aim it at someone else....I am shoe blogging not asking for you to give me your wasted,bad jokes on Niketalk! Keep it moving!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Slim if you don't have anything positive or informative to say then aim it at someone else....I am shoe blogging not asking for you to give me your wasted, bad jokes on Niketalk! Keep it moving!
Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

its a hate it or love it kind of shoe, take it for what its worth
Agreed.

Me personally, I love em.
really tho, a lot of people are gonna look back and regret.

only time can tell

When did the coppers release. I completely forgot they were coming out. Im seeing a lot of bad feedback, for those who have them what are your opinions.

try checkin the HoH thread, i dnt

think they did tho. there was a lot of hate on these

but i love my pair, the pics dnt do em justice

I don't live anywhere near a house of hoops but are these still available there? Their wasn't much buzz about them.

Back
Top Bottom