OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

i hate these punk +*# hoh specials it aint fair
mad.gif
mad.gif
besides that the bottom of these is ill

^^ thanks bro. was hopin youd make ito ut tehre today. but you still got your pair
pimp.gif

but just like Uptempos, these look better in pics than in person
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If anyone needs help with these i can go tomorrow and pick them up.

Yea i'm not feeling these as much as I originally thought. Big ups if you got your pair though.

The leather on these is TOP NOTCH... which just goes to show that Nike CAN use quality materials if they really want to. They just choose not to most times(pisses me off).

Anyway, these are DOPE in person. Some of yall are missing out.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The leather on these is TOP NOTCH... which just goes to show that Nike CAN use quality materials if they really want to. They just choose not to most times (pisses me off).

Anyway, these are DOPE in person. Some of yall are missing out.

QFT!

Nice pics Sherlock....and J I def wanted to be out there...but we all know fam come 1st...Props to Rapido...came thru for the kid....1st rate NTer
pimp.gif
...thanks again...J I know u told me earlier they looked
grin.gif
in person but the pics you, Speedy, and Sherlock posted makes them look
pimp.gif
those cam picsposted by HW I believe were the only ones that made them look very iffy..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ np bro. you already know.

Posted in HOH thread,figured Id post here since this is the OFFICIAL thread
laugh.gif

sztrg2.jpg

BONUS

2yuimn6.jpg

34zxa83.jpg

5l2yvo.jpg

These do have the "Penny" insoles like HOH Royals. Not taking the soles out since they are not my pairs
laugh.gif

sealed the deal for me... puttin them 1/2 cents on layaway for these... cuz these are a definito copto

they look nice, but not nice enough to cause a fuss to me. At first i thought there were hot with the Sole Collector pics, but the following pics kind ofcooled them down.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

they look nice, but not nice enough to cause a fuss to me. At first i thought there were hot with the Sole Collector pics, but the following pics kind of cooled them down.
My Man Right Here Hit The Nail On The Head With This Comment..... I Saw Those S.C. Pics And Was Like
eek.gif
"These Johns Might Have Potential"........... Then The Other Pics WerePosted And I Was Like...

5a357v0u.jpg

I Will Go Ahead And Say They Looked Semi Decent Linked Up With Those Army Green Pants Sherlock Had On With Them.... Wouldn't Mind SeeingEm Linked With Some Camo's
nerd.gif

Nice pixs Joe, they do look good on those pixs..yo rapido did u take out all pairs in hoh cherry hill? Lol big props to u my man..did cherry hill have ne left?

Back
Top Bottom