OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

^ Only released at HOH, I would say if you don't have a HOH in your area then yea they might be hard to get. They might sit around for awhile.

so i tis indeed leather and not foam??
nerd.gif
if so,
sick.gif

I need these bad in 10.5-11. I just checked eBay but can't afford the markup at this moment. This is truly a release that creeped up and I had no idea wasreleasing. I'm hoping to pick them up close to retail.

did these sell out already,these were only available at hoh i know so if i got the sku and searched at work (footlocker)will they come up

I see these as a "Fantastic 4 AF1" release.

LOTS of people dropped insane amounts on money for them and now you're lucky to sell a pair for $50.

I love Penny's but I'm gonna have to pass on these. They just have that ehhh feeling to them. Not really anything special imo.

i need coppers in a size 9.5 no crazy prices....n da foam coppers r gonna be a eggplant like release just released at hoh early thats all

Originally Posted by abernja

LOTS of people dropped insane amounts on money for them and now you're lucky to sell a pair for $50.

I love Penny's but I'm gonna have to pass on these. They just have that ehhh feeling to them. Not really anything special imo.
lol.. thats what happened to me. I tried to sell mines to sporty l.a. and they gave me 60.. lol.. %#%.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I need these bad in 10.5-11. I just checked eBay but can't afford the markup at this moment. This is truly a release that creeped up and I had no idea was releasing. I'm hoping to pick them up close to retail.

Whattup man. PM sent.

Didn't see these posted... forgive me if they have been, let me know. I think they look good. On Osneaker for $220 but we all know about that.. eh...

nike-air-penny-copper-black-01.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-02.jpg

nike-air-penny-copper-black-03.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-04.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-06.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-05.jpg
nike-air-penny-copper-black-07.jpg

Really feeling the black/copper contrast, especially on the lining

Whoever is debating these I would get them while there's still a chance or before they become more expensive. I heard the leather is buttery smooth. Somepictures they look ok but others make them look
pimp.gif
and being a limited release you won't see these to often on other peoples feet, which is a plus. Mypair should be here tomorrow, good lookin out homie you know who you are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

that's reseller talk....

the talk thats ruining foamposites and alot of other nike retros.

i see no honor in licking your chops at the value of a pair of sneakers.

Got mine in the mail early today...good looks Rapido...
pimp.gif
they look clean as *@+@ in person...I'm happy wit the purchase....leather is
pimp.gif
...goodquality on the shoe...nice sole....

Back
Top Bottom