OFFICIAL THREAD: Boston Celtics vs. PHX SUNS 1030 et 2/22

Celtics lose their first game on the west coast tour..
another suns fan that thinks the world revolves around the suns and only the suns? come on dude, if they lose to the suns, it would be their thirdloss this west coast trip...
roll.gif

Phoenix is like a third world country with tv's that only show suns games
laugh.gif

as for the game
happy.gif

its like i died and gone to heaven. its the 2 teams i dislike the most going at each other.

not to mention seeing more shaq as a sun. he looks weird in that wnba style jersey the suns have...

always great to see The Big Sellout KG overact and pull his uncle tom jersey in pride. and who can forget about Ray "Carlton" Allen?

gonna be a great game...

im surprised they still let Steven A work with Walton
co-sign...i think Scream A wants to kill walton..

Wizs/Cavs game needs to end..

shaq looked ready when they went to phx to preview the game

lets go suns

One more thing

laker fans:
please leave this thread...this game has nothing to do with you and no suns/celtics fan wants to hear you talk about your team.

youre annoying

I'm really looking forward to this game. The C's are my team but I will be rooting for the Suns to come out of the West. Should be entertaining.

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

One more thing

laker fans:
please leave this thread...this game has nothing to do with you and no suns/celtics fan wants to hear you talk about your team.

youre annoying

This game has nothing to do with the Lakers
laugh.gif
what?

I guess you forgot the Lakers & Suns play in same divison and your geting salty because some us are fans of the NBA and watch other games besides Lakergames.

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

One more thing

laker fans:

youre annoying
God...this is so funny.

I was coming in here to compliment the suns on how they are playing right now (11-0 run) and I see this...

So now we can't come into this thread? We are annoying?
laugh.gif

This game means a lot to us because we are tied with you guys right now for 2nd in the west. Plus I want to see how shaq does.

And laker fans are classless?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom