OFFICIAL THREAD: Boston Celtics vs. PHX SUNS 1030 et 2/22

Any person with a brain can see that this game is a fluke, and I don't even like the Celtics what so ever
laugh.gif

How many times will Ray Allen and Paul Pierce shoot a combined 2-25?

And they're still only losing by 11?

If anything, the Suns should be blowing them out right now after this horrific performance.

Ima give Phoenix the benefit of the doubt and say they id great D on the Celtics. Boston losin 3 in a row against the west right now.

If anything, the Suns should be blowing them out right now after this horrific performance.
i said this same thing out loud....

smh.gif
@ me for talkin to myself
frown.gif

Grant Hill btw =
pimp.gif

I can't believe this was a pretty close game.
Pheonix should have blown these guys out of the water.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

the shot clock resets on a kick ball?

yeah to 14 .. they probably think its intentional thats why..

edit: and what the hell is up with nashs school boy hair style?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Any person with a brain can see that this game is a fluke, and I don't even like the Celtics what so ever
laugh.gif

I know its a fluke game it just pisses me off the celtics aren't helping our cause

the lakers have been getting outrebounding by anyone after we lost bynum

and how can the Suns not get so many rebounds when 2 guys go like 2-50 against them and all the horrible plays by tony allen and house

Boston had so many opportunites to get back in the game, but they played so unorganized. They hardly mad nash work on the defensive end and then let him havehis way on offense.

laugh.gif

Pretty much.

Celtics played like TRASH. Poor shooting and HORRIBLE decision-making (on fast-breaks for instance) led to this loss.

Suns can point to the fact that they are still meshing though.

How can this be a fluke?? Basketball isn't derived on luck.. Anyways... What happened to Barbosa, and why did he only play 1 minute??

I think most people knew that the Celtics woulda kind of come back down to earth a little....playing road games in the Western conference is no joke whatsoeverand they're finally seeing it now. I still expect them to come out the East of course, but
laugh.gif
at how some people were saying they could go 72-10 early inthe season.

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

I know its a fluke game it just pisses me off the celtics aren't helping our cause

the lakers have been getting outrebounding by anyone after we lost bynum

and how can the Suns not get so many rebounds when 2 guys go like 2-50 against them and all the horrible plays by tony allen and house
This game wasn't right, 2 of the best teams come in 2 a game PHX i think scorin lik 124 against LA and Boston wit 2 previous high scorin games tothis crab.... Fouls, turnovers, and bricks????? Both teams looked weak jus Boston played so much worse.

Grant Hill is having a fantastic season... Every Suns game I've watched I see him consistently putting the ball in the bucket and making plays... Too badhe was hurt in Orlando so much...

And Pierce and Ray Ray tonight =
sick.gif

Pheonix should have blown these guys out of the water.
PHOENIX. No they shouldn't have because I don't believe we had a great game as everyone thinks we did. Amare was10-23 from the field, 6 boards , and Grant was 5-14. Plus, we had 24 turnovers.
sick.gif

Celtics 192
Suns 98

Planet Orange is dead.
I think you should follow your boyfriend Mr Marion to Miami and tell them to win a game. You hate on Shaq for no reason.. So far, our reboundinghas been great, defense is sharp, and the energy for the suns and the fans have been outstanding! You say I'm only an Amare fan, but really you'rejust a Marion rider. He's gone, get over it.

Shaq has lifted the suns fans and the team.. and maybe the whole valley!! Dude is a great athelete. Great win tonight, our rebounding is looking so good.Thank you Shaq.

the first two games of the trip, we had no trouble with offense, we just couldn't stop anyone when we needed to.

this game, the defense did a pretty damn good job overall, but we looked like we had never played basketball with each other before on offense.

*shrugs shoulders*

Shaq has lifted the suns fans?

Let's see how long this mr. motivated Shaq lasts for. I just think how shady he left the Heat hanging, and now he's been rejuvinated in the desert.

Enjoy it for now, but everything out of his mouth is pure repition.

I'd just like to say I hate Shaq. He can't keep up with suns basketball at all. He is looking tired at all times.

yall can say what u want cause i got my flame proof ice grill on but i never bought into boston completely, i knew theyd be a good team but not as good astheir record shows, i remmber looking at their schedule when the season first started and was shaking my head at how they didnt have any games, especiallyconsecutive games, against top quality western contenders until about 2-3 months after the season started, i think what we're seeing now is their lack ofteam chemistry, i know KG's been injured but i think what we're seeing now is their lack of team chemistry which was alright against them eastern teams(except for detroit) but now against the west its startin to show

-also, theres somethin wierd about their team that makes me wonder and its their line up, theyre pretty much playin
1 - rondo as their pg who is extremely inexperienced
2/3 - two 2s in pierce and allen
4/5 - in perkins and kg, here u basically have a pf and sf/pf as ur frontcout
- somethin about this starting lineup just doesnt look right to me even though it does have 3 "all stars"

^^ regardless of their schedule, they were playing much better basketball the first 2 months of the year. their chemistry was fine. the ball movement wasbeautiful, and the defense was top notch. i think maybe lack of practice, or fatigue has been a factor the last 2 months, because there's been a lot moreone on one. the defense hasn't been as CONSISTENT either, but that might be due to kg's playing hurt. I still think that they will get back to thatform for the playoffs.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom