-- *Official Thread* "Bring it Back" MD/DC/VA Forum meet-up, Sat., APRIL 21st --

Who: 
Whoever the hell shows up...

What: 
MD/DC/VA Forum meet-up

When:
 Saturday, April 21st, 7 pm

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where:[/color] 
Dave & Busters, Arundel Mills

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why: [/color]
Cause this is just what bammas like us do! 
I've gained *legit, consistent* connections and true brothers from these joints in the past, and always been able to weed out the mark busters! 
It ain't even about shoes at this point for me.  It's just seeing the community and chilling and laughing and joaning for a few hours!  "Virtualality" meets reality...

My rationale:  Date is waaaay ahead of time, and technically after a payday.  Location is "safe" and "ideal" for anyone coming from anywhere off 95/395/295.  In addition, there won't be a *true* fight for parking or being charged like in Downtown D.C., and folks aren't "restricted" to just sitting at a table.  You wanna walk around the mall? Fine.  You wanna talk *%*! and compete in games?  Fine.  You wanna drink and chill?  Fine.  If you wanna just come as a detour, dap up folks, and leave?  Fine.  Here, you have more options than most other spots.

My gameplan:  Family in my sig, you already know what it is.  I'm leaving early in the a.m. and hitting Delaware and Philly, then Bmore on the way back down before going to Arundel Mills.  There are 3 empty, comfortable, bucket seats in the Avalon.  You rolling?  "Metro Kev" don't mind picking up and dropping off.  Don't need nothing but your presence and laughs and confirmation IN ADVANCE so I can map out who to pick up first, etc., no more, no less.  I'm going REGARDLESS.  So if you got a full day to dedicate for STRAIGHT shenanigans, get at me.  NONE of my info has EVER changed.  I ain't hard to find.  I don't sleep.

NOW, Let's see WHO'S Real with all the yappin', and WHO BE FAKIN' LIKE..........................

Ya'll fools would pick the weekend I'm in Miami!
Have fun... I'll be there next time... If we ever get a next time planned....

Hmmm. Earth Day weekend....

Maybe have a big event planned that we can incorporate in with this...

damn. the day before my bday. not sure if i can make it...

if i have something at my house you all are welcome

im about 3 mins from the mall

EOH if you can't make it home you know i got an extra room

Kev I'll let you know by next week once my schedule post. I can finally get my revenge on Dave & Busters. Suckas made me lose my key, ripped $175 out my pocket, and set our travel time back 3 hours in the freezing cold. Smh

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Kev I'll let you know by next week once my schedule post. I can finally get my revenge on Dave & Busters. Suckas made me lose my key, ripped $175 out my pocket, and set our travel time back 3 hours in the freezing cold. Smh

roll.gif

I forgot about that +$*.

Side note: I swear "EoH" is the only mofo that has multi-level posts.

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

that's playoff 12s day! I'm sure everyone is gonna be off anyways
laugh.gif
[Apollo Creed, intro in 'Rocky IV'][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  "Ding.[/color]  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ding."[/color]

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

that's playoff 12s day! I'm sure everyone is gonna be off anyways
laugh.gif

I'm glad i wont be needing a pair and avoid the madness....the cement and galaxy were enough...the area will be going crazy.

^
I'm a take that $50 and give it right back to you and pay for your food/drinks, so why bother fighting with me?

Car full now...

^
- Me

- You

- 'jluvinjs

- 'Destination Kicks'

I was gonna leave super early, but no need since the first store don't open until 11.  Between 8 and 9 am... As long as we out "mixing bowl/nova" area before 11, I'm good...

Bet.

Possibility two cars are rolling up North. "eddiebauer757" can just push my car and follow, and I'll ride for a change in the other car.

Once its confirmed, I'll post.

Have $ -- shoe city/dtlr $ is enough. I ain't spotting no one, or tolerating someone cry about, "Man, I wasn't expecting to see ______ for THAT price..."

Oh, and if you ain't feeling K.R.I.T., you can't ride with me. Bottom line. LOL!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Bet.

Possibility two cars are rolling up North. "eddiebauer757" can just push my car and follow, and I'll ride for a change in the other car.

Have $ -- shoe city/dtlr $ is enough. I ain't spotting no one, or tolerating someone cry about, "Man, I wasn't expecting to see ______ for THAT price..."

Oh, and if you ain't feeling K.R.I.T., you can't ride with me. Bottom line. LOL!
Those AZG's...
MrBurns.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if my bff wants to ride i'll be there...

not going up to D&B by myself

Tell her to bring her ***, she might as well be #NT as many of these she's been too.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if my bff wants to ride i'll be there...

not going up to D&B by myself

Tell her to bring her ***, she might as well be #NT as many of these she's been too.
you're right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Bet.

I am officially confirming .. Just got the lex fixed after a bamma ++$ Cab knocked my front bumper clean off.
What be the game plan Kev???

Back
Top Bottom