OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why am I not surprised you got a spot called "Too Hotties Haircuts"
roll.gif
my cousin lives right by there and we were stopping at quiznos in the same plaza...i had never heard about it until I was over there theother day....I asked him about it, and pretty much you got chicks wearing skimpy outfits cutting hair, shaving you, etc....you gotta be a total gump if you gothere to get a cut
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik
white undershirt collar too tight... polo? gucci track jacket??? whack boot cut jeans? ugly shoes? and you had to post this why? get some style.... nice gt-r though

you sound real suspect commenting on dudes outfit like that..

you broke it all down like Wendy Williams or Tyra son

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

white undershirt collar too tight... polo? gucci track jacket??? whack boot cut jeans? ugly shoes? and you had to post this why? get some style .... nice gt-r though

lol it was SUPER cold that day, anyone in the seattle area knows it was freezing the last couple weeks. I had to throw on whatever i had in my trunk.
laugh.gif

sorry i dont satisfy your style requirements.

white undershirt collar too tight... polo? gucci track jacket??? whack boot cut jeans? ugly shoes? and you had to post this why? get some style .... nice gt-r though

laugh.gif
Dude is hating cause the only GT-R he can buy is this one:

tamiya-gtr-model-001.jpg

Originally Posted by blaxoid

laugh.gif
Dude is hating cause the only GT-R he can buy is this one:

tamiya-gtr-model-001.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Buddy tried to make his hate low-key by adding "nice gt-r though"

...His outfit aint THAT bad at all....Buddy is in highschool with a GT-R.....I'd go to school in Wranglers and FootLocker Tall-T's all year....peoplecouldnt tell me NOTHING...i'd have the swagg of a blue eyed black person....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Quattroporte is very nice.
pimp.gif

Is that brilliant black, or the deep purple Neiman Marcus limited edition
s24hts.jpg

getting rid of it for this
b4td6q.jpg
pimp.gif
upgrading to newer model quatroportte.. my boy has the newGT and that %$@ is nuts..! looks like a batmobile at night..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom