OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

^ I know right i would swap a LS1 V8 in that tune it and put out 600hp. Get some respect.

My 02 Altima
i1e6q0.jpg

aysfq1.jpg

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Nice rebuild antbanks81. Did u wreck it or buy it like that?

Thanks but all I did was pay. I wrecked it and now I'm sick of it. note to all of you: KEEP THAT FULL COVERAGE

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Here's my G buried
frown.gif

28rclnb.jpg
Thats funny. I went outside a few minutes ago to check on my car and found this...

I just turned around and went back home
smh.gif

It took me about an hour to clear out the snow cuz it turned to ice. Put the "snow mode" on, and the G cruised out easily. AWD FTW

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Nice rebuild antbanks81. Did u wreck it or buy it like that?

Thanks but all I did was pay. I wrecked it and now I'm sick of it. note to all of you: KEEP THAT FULL COVERAGE
Damn u shouldve wrecked it so it couldnt be fixed which equals u getting a new car

410, I was on dummy mode. I procrastinated on moving to the full coverage. I should of have it the Thursday before this happened but I was bs'n. A verycostly lesson.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

410, I was on dummy mode. I procrastinated on moving to the full coverage. I should of have it the Thursday before this happened but I was bs'n. A very costly lesson.
Yea man i put so much into my cars my coverage covers my rims, to sound system, and all aftermarket performance parts. My boy messed up hisIntegra and the insurance company "fixed major engine and drivetrain damage" and that car was leaking and lugging it was horrible. Luckly he had aback up car and stopped driving it. He reported it stolen and crashed it in some woods in a secure location and totaled it. Bought a GT34R with 29K miles on itwith the insurance money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
at this thread.

Id take an S4 over a M35/45 anyday.

M35/45 is a car you get when you're retired and move to Florida.
laugh.gif
Yet you passed on both and ended up buying this
075049.2-lg.jpg

Dont you ever give car buying advice again
laugh.gif

8e83595fe5767b19ac64d1831cc45936138b58e.jpg

me and my dads. mine is the scion. everything is stock except stereo and alarm.

*recycled pic

Back
Top Bottom