OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Nice whips NT.

Here's mine

dsc09860.jpg
Beautiful.

^ ahahaha damn who steals a door. It was probably a kid cause a good job would have taken all 4 doors, rims, the hood, and trunk. Thats why all my whips stayin the garage FTW

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ ahahaha damn who steals a door. It was probably a kid cause a good job would have taken all 4 doors, rims, the hood, and trunk. Thats why all my whips stay in the garage FTW

Thats the thing ... it was a good job.

Deff wasnt a kid. A kid would have been stupid and taken the rims.

The job was done nearly perfect.

They took the clips off my front bumper and unplugged my alarm.

Unscrewed my door leaving the hinges.

Its hard not to respect whoever stole it bc it took balls.

They apparently just needed the door.

laugh.gif

more RX-7
2v9aw43.jpg

2cwqw0k.jpg

2mqn4pf.jpg

RX-7 Engine 30K miles but getting it swapped out for an LS1 V8
2wc4irq.jpg

Old pics of nsx
x6deo3.jpg

w83tio.jpg

fctgd2.jpg

more NSX
28ldw12.jpg

2ewjklj.jpg

2my2syg.jpg

2cnzk28.jpg

2upvioo.jpg

My boy is in my crew and here is one of his whips He got new rims chrome w/lip that matches his paint. Putting em on soon
25zh34x.jpg

15drkvd.jpg

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

My boy is in my crew and here is one of his whips He got new rims chrome w/lip that matches his paint. Putting em on soon
ve0i7o.jpg

S13.5
nerd.gif

No, not mad at all. Its not like I wouldnt be able to buy your car if I wanted to. I actually like Audi, especially the A5/S5. The performance and style isnt in question, its the lack-luster interior that turned me off from Audi. Factor that in with the LEDs that everyone is playin out like spinners and most of them dont appeal to me. At the end of the day, you buy what you like. In comparison to the M3, S4, and S5, I dont think those are targeted at the same audience as a M35/45. If im interested in a sports coupe, theres no way im looking at a 4-door sedan. And lets not get beside ourselves. You have AN Audi. Not the best Audi, not the top of the line Audi, AN Audi. I wont buy a 1989 E30 and start yelling, 'BMW >>> *'. So lets cool down chief. As far as the jury... Its NT.

It's offical, you're mad. True my car might not be the best but you make your car sound like it's a R-35. Come on man.
smh.gif

So in short, I like my car; so do others, but YOU don't. Oh well, please get over yourself. You've got an inferiority complex, an overpriced Nissan,and a wild imagination.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

No, not mad at all. Its not like I wouldnt be able to buy your car if I wanted to. I actually like Audi, especially the A5/S5. The performance and style isnt in question, its the lack-luster interior that turned me off from Audi. Factor that in with the LEDs that everyone is playin out like spinners and most of them dont appeal to me. At the end of the day, you buy what you like. In comparison to the M3, S4, and S5, I dont think those are targeted at the same audience as a M35/45. If im interested in a sports coupe, theres no way im looking at a 4-door sedan. And lets not get beside ourselves. You have AN Audi. Not the best Audi, not the top of the line Audi, AN Audi. I wont buy a 1989 E30 and start yelling, 'BMW >>> *'. So lets cool down chief. As far as the jury... Its NT.

It's offical, you're mad. True my car might not be the best but you make your car sound like it's a R-35. Come on man.
smh.gif

So in short, I like my car; so do others, but YOU don't. Oh well, please get over yourself. You've got an inferiority complex, an overpriced Nissan, and a wild imagination.
smh.gif
aint nothin wrong with either of urcars....

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

smh.gif

So in short, I like my car; so do others, but YOU don't. Oh well, please get over yourself. You've got an inferiority complex, an overpriced Nissan, and a wild imagination.
Get over myself?
laugh.gif
All I said was I like Audi, just not theA4. NTers get sensitive nowadays. I never made my car sound like a R35... because its not. Like I said, at the end of the day, you buy what you like. Godbless you and the car. You have a good night man.
laugh.gif

Truth is there no problem with any of the cars in this thread. People should get what they like and thats about all it is to it.

Back
Top Bottom