Official Thread: What are you doing for New Years?

How are yall planing on ringing in the New Year tomorrow night? I usually do Hollywood but this time (first time) I'm gonna do New Years in Vegas!

Drinking Jager with the homies, chillin with this one chick, smoking out HEAVILY, and shooting off a few straps.

"The usual" FTW

Idk..probably running amok in Soho/Times Square with the crew. NY is a cesspool around these times. smfh

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

what the hell is shooting off a few straps?
roll.gif

House party for me, time to let loose
pimp.gif

Vegas baby Vegas

Then Newport Beach to recover for a few days, then fly back home to MN
sick.gif

what the hell is firing bullets from a few weapons?
laugh.gif
...you're ******ed bro. I swear, with your God as my witness, that you could have figured that out if you really care to. Midwest slangain't even all that difficult to decipher. It ain't like I said it was brick outside or something
grin.gif

Busting shots in the air as midnight arrives..A common past time in the slums practiced by the most gullyest of goons

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Busting shots in the air as midnight arrives..A common past time in the slums practiced by the most gullyest of goons
pimp.gif

but to answer the question, not sure yet. drunken shenanigans will ensue regardless of the venue.

Don't worry bro. You arent ******ed for wanting to know what that means ... Shooting bullets in the air is stupid. It's for people who don't haveanything better to do at midnight ... Anyways, no big plans for New Years . Probally just chill with family and friends . Good food and some nice drinks ...

Man, shut up dude. I hate people like you. Just cuz it ain't for YOU don't mean it's stupid. I bet you've popped fireworks on the 4th thoughright? RIGHT.

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Idk..probably running amok in Soho/Times Square with the crew. NY is a cesspool around these times. smfh

Wow I've never heard of a New Yorker wanting to go to Times Square on New Years Eve.

ROAD TRIP. im from cali..

hey just wondering guys.. where can me and my homies go for 2 days for a road trip that would be fun? thats outa state...

We were gunna go to mexico but the homie doesnt have Passport.

but for sure.. Drinking,SMoking,Shroomings, n maybe little bit of that white girl.. <3 LA

WHERES A GOOD ROAD TRIP TO GO TO ?? HELP ME PLZY

Back
Top Bottom