Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

thekillerj23

Supporter
Weather should be nasty tomorrow here in Cleveland but the I still expect the munity lot to be full with tailgaters/drunks by 8 AM.

I might be sipping on jesus juice while saying this, Browns might, just might have a shot to win tomorrow. Steelers have lost games to Kansas City and Oakland,and we actually got in the end-zone last weeek against the Chargers.

If we win this game, SEASON=SUCCESS
laugh.gif
beat the Steelers, something we haven't done since 2003, It would also end the Steelers chance for playoff hopesimo.........................Man I really wish this could be a rivarly again, I expect more Steeler Scum in our stadium tomorrow then Browns fans
frown.gif
, man, I hate the scum known as the Steelers
sick.gif

i said before the raider steeler game that the steelers got the perfect team to play to end a 3 game winning streak and look what happened.

ill say the same thing this week but the way the steelers have been playing, if they lose to the browns i won't be all suprised.

even though the browns lost to san diego, i like the fact that they didn't give up and played hard to the very end, so maybe thats a sign of things tocome.

1258555021-picture_265.png

browns%20suck.jpg

And to think this used to be a really good rivarly
laugh.gif
ya'll suck sobad this isnt even fun beating you anymore, talk about beating a dead horse...er dawg.

My boys got season tickets so I'm heading up early afternoon tomorrow to start tailgating. I just hope it's a good game, and the Steelers don't"unleash hell" on my Browns.

It's going to be cooooold...but that's what Mr. Jack Daniels is for.

Ohhhh, Steeler scum, good one (as your fans bark and wear brown & orange). The colors I could get over, being an adult and barking like a dog? No thanks

Luckily I'll be at concert tomorrow and not have to watch this awfulness

rimshot?

Sadly the only way this is still a rivalry is due to the fans so let's get some smack in here. Cleveland still hasn't recovered from Modell rippingthat team out

Originally Posted by Fade On You

1258555021-picture_265.png

eek.gif
This would've been ingenious if the concept was made by a Steelerfan. (Made by a Lions' fan ftr)

I like that its white (waving a white flag).

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

eb6ex3.jpg

People were tailgaiting around 8 AM, SMH

Fade On You and dmxfury, I like the disses, really wish I knew how to respond, but when you haven't won in 6 years, kind of hard too
laugh.gif
I'm going to have so many layers on tonight...I'll be looking like Ralphie's brother off A Christmas Story when he can't put hisarms down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by parada45

Thursday night games suck so bad

QFT. Almost as much as the Browns, almost.
You mean almost as much as "US" right now.

Now if we lose to the Browns tonight then God Help US... Never in a million years would I think i'd be worried about beating the Browns but in the age oflosing to KC Chiefs and Raiders anything is possible.

Which is why I'm excited for my concert tonight. If they win, well about time, but if they lose.....I do not even want to see it

thekillerj23 wrote:
eb6ex3.jpg

People were tailgaiting around 8 AM, SMH

Fade On You and dmxfury, I like the disses, really wish I knew how to respond, but when you haven't won in 6 years, kind of hard too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its a shame though, i used to love this rivalry...used to be so much fun
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Steelers playoff hopes were ruined a whole ago, sorry to burst Browns fans bubble

you know the browns want to win this game. if they can win this game they'll get a pass for the rest of the season lol. i think the game might actually beclose though.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you know the browns want to win this game. if they can win this game they'll get a pass for the rest of the season lol. i think the game might actually be close though.

Mangina will keep his job if we win tonight

sxbt6e.png

This is true, back in the day in high school, all the girls that were Steelers fans were either fat or nasty......
laugh.gif
sick.gif
............type of chicks that don't even deserve to see you naked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom