Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

Im a die hard steelers fan and im tired of this. I had season tickets in 05,06, and 07. And i had tickets to the browns, bengals, ravens, and ravens at M&Tin 08 and 09. I went to both super bowl 40 and 43. Im just 18 but i remember watching my favorite player Kordell Stewart and having to put up with tommy maddux(worst qb ever)! But this is the first time ive turned off a game. We lost to the chiefs raiders and now most likely the browns! I cant belive this! I reallylike Tomlin but im really starting to think i want coach Cowher back. I dont understand whats wrong. Wille Parker nedds more carries too.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The F you mean its not his fault... throw the gotdamn ball away. You see the O-Line isn't protecting you so either be mobile or throw the damn ball away... 5 gotdamn sacks in 2 qtrs and its not his fault?!?! at some point you gotta do something besides get sacked.

eyes.gif
you sound like you just started watching the steelers this year dude, come on. That's Ben, he tries to make a play out of everything, let's not act like he just falls into the fetal position out there.

The o-line is the problem with our offense, and always has been.

Dude I been watching Steelers games since Kordell Stewart was a starter. I don't care if he tries to make a play or not he's costing us first downs and yardage... so you just cool with him racking up 10sacks all in the name of making a play get out of here. He's not in the greatest shape to make the prolific out of pocket plays like he usually does
I know you've been a fan, I'm saying you're talking like this is your first game watching Ben.

Asking to bench him is an idiotic statement - he's our franchise quarterback, it's not his fault he's been sacked 6 times by the freaking Browns ofall people. You're pointing your blame in the wrong direction.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Im a die hard steelers fan and im tired of this. I had season tickets in 05,06, and 07. And i had tickets to the browns, bengals, ravens, and ravens at M&T in 08 and 09. I went to both super bowl 40 and 43. Im just 18 but i remember watching my favorite player Kordell Stewart and having to put up with tommy maddux (worst qb ever)! But this is the first time ive turned off a game. We lost to the chiefs raiders and now most likely the browns! I cant belive this! I really like Tomlin but im really starting to think i want coach Cowher back. I dont understand whats wrong. Wille Parker nedds more carries too.

this entire paragraph is
laugh.gif

Yea dude Big Ben is the only option and we dont have Batch. Dixon isnt an option unless ben gets a concusion. Man.....

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Im a die hard steelers fan and im tired of this. I had season tickets in 05,06, and 07. And i had tickets to the browns, bengals, ravens, and ravens at M&T in 08 and 09. I went to both super bowl 40 and 43. Im just 18 but i remember watching my favorite player Kordell Stewart and having to put up with tommy maddux (worst qb ever)! But this is the first time ive turned off a game. We lost to the chiefs raiders and now most likely the browns! I cant belive this! I really like Tomlin but im really starting to think i want coach Cowher back. I dont understand whats wrong. Wille Parker nedds more carries too.

this entire paragraph is
laugh.gif

Truth
laugh.gif
... Ol' Dear Santa $%@ letter...
roll.gif

smh.gif
This can't be serious. You don't even know how goodyou have it. (as a steelers fan)

Try being a browns fan

I'm just now realizing how spoiled Steeler fans really are.
smh.gif

fraij...
roll.gif

^????
you are complaining about an 8 year stretch in which your team won 2 super bowls. tommy maddox saved your season when he came in but you probablydont remember that because you were only 10 years old. get out of here with your "suffering"
laugh.gif

I already turned the game back on. I remember what tommy madsux did but i hated him and hes horrible. And i never said im "suffering" im just sayinits pathetic how we are playing

Im definitely getting annoyed with every WR looking for a flag when theyre targeted and dont get a catch for w.e reason (except for Braylon cause theres no onearound him when he has an incompletion )

yea lol the 02 game. But that game didnt make up for all the times he got booed off the field he did so bad

the browns are 1-11 they need to play to win this game and go for the kill. hopefully they do just that rather then that play not to lose crap that usuallyends up costing a team the game.

yea lol the 02 game. But that game didnt make up for all the times he got booed off the field he did so bad
Son, check yourself. You're speaking to Cleveland Browns fans...CLEVELAND BROWNS FANS.
smh.gif

This dude's pops probably bought him a Ferrari on his 16th birthday...
smh.gif

Joshua !+*%@*%%@%!%% Cribbs
72f368cb17e087c25c14eaa74fccb51c4fb66c57.gif

Just make K-State's finest the full-time tailback

the o-line has had its share of problems for awhile now, not just this season. but as far as im concerned, bruce arians needs to go. there has gotta be so manyother capable offensive minds out there that can utilize the personnel we've got on the offense.

the defense this year though, been a rapid spiral right down to the basement. its hard to watch

Back
Top Bottom