Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

LMAO another sack

and Browns fumble
smh.gif

*!+%, i forgot this was on tonight.......... *checks score on espn.com*..............weeelllll, i guess im not missing much
eyes.gif

BEN needs to be benched I know our backup QB isn't any better but send the message. Our O-Line obviously forgot how to block. F These damn Steelers

The game was officially turned off now im headed to the gym

F the Steelers for the rest of this season if they lose tonight... playing like absolute effing sh--

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

BEN needs to be benched I know our backup QB isn't any better but send the message. Our O-Line obviously forgot how to block. F These damn Steelers
the hell would benching Ben do? This ain't his fault.

Where the hell is the fire on this team? Bunch of scared ******* playing out there right now, these guys just want to get out of the cold and go home andthat's pathetic as hell for this organization that was built for playing on nights like these.

The whole team just looks like "who cares" right now, and have for the last month. I don't know what the problem is, but nobody on this teamgives a +@!@ right now.

The F you mean its not his fault... throw the gotdamn ball away. You see the O-Line isn't protecting you so either be mobile or throw the damn ball away...5 gotdamn sacks in 2 qtrs and its not his fault?!?! at some point you gotta do something besides get sacked.

its only 10 points and its against the browns. rob ryan will fall back in the 4th if they still have the lead. game is pittsburghs for the taking.

The F you mean its not his fault... throw the gotdamn ball away. You see the O-Line isn't protecting you so either be mobile or throw the damn ball away... 5 gotdamn sacks in 2 qtrs and its not his fault?!?! at some point you gotta do something besides get sacked.

eyes.gif
you sound like you just started watching the steelers this year dude,come on. That's Ben, he tries to make a play out of everything, let's not act like he just falls into the fetal position out there.

The o-line is the problem with our offense, and always has been.

eek.gif
@ the score...Finals FTL...I'mtempted to throw in a smoking hat, but there is so much time left.

smh.gif

... so close to turning off the tv n going to bed. can't watch this dismal performance much longer. the steelers have completely fallen apart this season.lost to KC and Oak, and now this against the browns? nobody on this team deserves any remote resemblance of credit

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The F you mean its not his fault... throw the gotdamn ball away. You see the O-Line isn't protecting you so either be mobile or throw the damn ball away... 5 gotdamn sacks in 2 qtrs and its not his fault?!?! at some point you gotta do something besides get sacked.

eyes.gif
you sound like you just started watching the steelers this year dude, come on. That's Ben, he tries to make a play out of everything, let's not act like he just falls into the fetal position out there.

The o-line is the problem with our offense, and always has been.

Dude I been watching Steelers games since Kordell Stewart was a starter. I don't care if he tries to make a play or not he's costing us first downs andyardage... so you just cool with him racking up 10sacks all in the name of making a play get out of here. He's not in the greatest shape to make theprolific out of pocket plays like he usually does

*sigh*

I'm at work (thank god) so I can't see how the team is performing. If we lose to the Browns, I'll cry. Straight the $@@% up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom