Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

lebrondance.gif

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by wohcttank

steelers looked like they didnt take their JOBEES tonight. haha

now, I enjoy a browns win as much as the next guy, but what was even better was actually hearing BROWNS fans tonight...especially in the 4th quarter. Havent been able to hear that for a long time

ive posted in every browns tread...and this one is all worth it.

I've posted in every thread too, where outtacontrol at
nerd.gif

All I know is that I've posted in every Browns thread that I knew existed/saw on here.
laugh.gif

killerj, props on making this one my dude...
pimp.gif

Cribbs said he wanted to give CLE an early Christmas present.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(16)

This might be the only time when a Cleveland team wins and most of NT is not complaining...I like it

jumping ship?
laugh.gif
there used to only be 3 of us here... so yeah, i guess maybe the new guys are.

dmx, krazy, sublime or whatever his name is, and me will be here forever though - even though we're garbage right now.

...steelers have driven me to drink this year though... i'm feeling pretty good right now, despite the loss.
smile.gif

Craftsy, I agree. This loss doesnt even phase me. We didnt have 'it' like last year. The true Steelers fans called it weeks ago. I just hope we canfinish this season with some character and play more effeciently.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I will NOT enter another Steelers thread until next season...Im a die hard fan but I can't f--- with this team for this season.
Then you're not a diehard
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying.......You'll see me rooting for my Miami teams through good and bad!!!
pimp.gif

Thank you Mangini, we really appreciate you and your teams efforts tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man, Pittsburgh need to breed another great safety cause w/o Troy, they can't get it done. Defense wins games. Funny how quiet it'll be on campustoday. First Pitt blow a 21pt lead, then the Mens hoop squad lose to the Hoosiers, now the Steelers losin....And didn't the Pens lose 3-2 the other night?Lookin like the steel mill days up here, dark

Originally Posted by wohcttank

This might be the only time when a Cleveland team wins and most of NT is not complaining...I like it
For real.
LOL at Browns beating the Steelers
alien.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
at kid in my class who hasbeen wearing the Steelers jersey throughout their 5 game losing streak, i mean he wears it the day right after they lose

*#*% it. Ya'll were right Ben Worthlessberger is a +$!*#$! piece of @#%+ *#*% it. I was hoping someone would give him another concussion last night.They're playing like a +$!*#$! joke right now and to be honest im +$!*#$! glad they lost. I hope they lose the last 3 games, too.

Congrats to the Browns, ya'll deserved beating us real talk. Im disgusted with this team putting forth zero effort right now. Yes im madd.

I thought the Browns had zero chance.

I was telling people at work the only way the Browns win is if the Steelers' team plane crashes.

Back
Top Bottom