Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
at Mangini skin all shiny on the sideline... I hope he gets a gatorade bath in this weather, turn his fat ++% into an ice cube
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

put troy on the cover again next year.

smile.gif

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

lol...finally, after two years, my sig means something haahahahahahaha

Feels like we won the Superbowl! (not...)

It's goooooooooooooood toooooooooooooo be aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care how bad we suck, beating the Steelers feels good, wow 6 year drought....finally

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I will NOT enter another Steelers thread until next season...Im a die hard fan but I can't f--- with this team for this season.
Then you're not a diehard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

It's goooooooooooooood toooooooooooooo be aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care how bad we suck, beating the Steelers feels good, wow 6 year drought....finally

must be a rizzo fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like Rob Ryan is the right guy for the DC job...has called some good games this season

As a Steelers fan I am accustomed to winning consistently and apparently so is everyone else. But this season we just didnt have "it"

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

must be a rizzo fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like Rob Ryan is the right guy for the DC job...has called some good games this season
You know it man, love the Bobby Phills Avy
pimp.gif

That fool is crying?

Fam...that ninja is done son that ninja is done forreal son done forreal son i'm forreal he's done

woooow fam

I'm zoomin hahaa
pimp.gif

Actually I think Tomlin looking like he was crying is from the -12 degree w/ windshield weather....I'm always like that in Minnesota when I'm outsidefor a while and then go inside.

Sniffling noise, eyes watering, etc.

steelers looked like they didnt take their JOBEES tonight. haha

now, I enjoy a browns win as much as the next guy, but what was even better was actually hearing BROWNS fans tonight...especially in the 4th quarter. Haventbeen able to hear that for a long time

Originally Posted by wohcttank

steelers looked like they didnt take their JOBEES tonight. haha

now, I enjoy a browns win as much as the next guy, but what was even better was actually hearing BROWNS fans tonight...especially in the 4th quarter. Havent been able to hear that for a long time

ive posted in every browns tread...and this one is all worth it.

Back
Top Bottom