Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Bad news :frown: :smh:

The bad news is that within the mix, the Classics line did not perform to expectations. So for those of you hoping to expand beyond the Turtles, Rocksteady and Bebop, with the Shredder and Krang figures shown in prototype previously, you are out of luck. Classics is on hiatus for now, but could be revisited as the sequel to the TMNT reboot hits screens in 2016.
http://www.actionfigurepics.com/201...ymates-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-instapics

Classics line did not perform to expectations?

Didn't they sell out on sites? I know I couldn't find the movie or cartoon classic collection figures in December. And this was at spots that at once had plenty of each.

Well krang was suppose to be standard 6" anyways i was kinda let down on that, But the Japanese always do the turtles justice it seems

I don't get that either, I was never able to track down a Bebop and rocksteady and I definitely tried...

To say they didn't do well and they are pulling the line just seems ridiculous, they were pretty hard to get imo

I don't get that either, I was never able to track down a Bebop and rocksteady and I definitely tried...

To say they didn't do well and they are pulling the line just seems ridiculous, they were pretty hard to get imo
So true, i stroke luck with mines

one day before work i decided to go in to a local TRU and bam!!! the last two on the shelves, then i got the turtles one by one from comic shops or amazon/ebay

forgot to look for bop and steady

some of the best figures I've seen but don't care for the characters much

they're just done so well I want em

Ninja Turtles meet Pro Wrestling

[emoji]9654[/emoji] Kameshi-ka, Kameshi #1 & Kameshi #2 vs. Fujita “Jr” Hayato, Takeshi Minamino & Ken45° (Michinoku Pro) - Video Dailymotion

Yeah I posted a link to a yahoo article about it. Like, what the hell is this? Is the current comic series that dark? I just knew it would be Splinter that died.

I'm not up on the comics neither but a buddy of mine told me yesterday. I saw some pics....... Donnie no :frown:

Wow just wow just finsiehed reading it. Man true tears came down, no lie. But until I see a burial, I won't say he's dead yet. If aything they can go and find katsune and put him in the ooze that keeps shredder alive. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Back
Top Bottom