Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

I'll say this, my interest peaked for this comic series when I read of his death. Kind of lost now seeing that he may live. Not that I wanted him to die, just think killing one of the turtles is a interesting take.

Man I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me find Leonardo and donatello revotech. Bigbadtoys only has the set of 4

Nope Chicago, I just copped Leo on eBay for 70 but he was already open which doesn't bother me as long as everything is in tack. Now all I need is donny

Nope Chicago, I just copped Leo on eBay for 70 but he was already open which doesn't bother me as long as everything is in tack. Now all I need is donny

oh because theres an anime shop in the city that was selling them. idk if they still have available tho. more or less the same price too, good pick up. i only have Mikey.

Newest pick up.

Idk. I found it at my local hastings. Only one they had and couldn't order anymore. I don't believe so. I have never seen them packaged before. It says neca and the year 2008.

Idk. I found it at my local hastings. Only one they had and couldn't order anymore. I don't believe so. I have never seen them packaged before. It says neca and the year 2008.

oh likely real. although i wouldnt mind a KO because they are made well.

that wig is awful, i stopped watching WGN/CW shows they are very teenage driven soap operas

i saw a little of the first season wasnt impressed

Last edited:
Wig is awful but I am sure a bigger budget film would make it better or Amell could just grow it out from this point forward?

Arrows first season started slow but it got better. You ca try and catch Flash though, it's more entertaining from the beginning.

I'll say this, my interest peaked for this comic series when I read of his death. Kind of lost now seeing that he may live. Not that I wanted him to die, just think killing one of the turtles is a interesting take.
The current comic series is really good. I didn't mind the change of their origin, but everything else has been solid.

And regarding Donatello, yeah, that was pretty shocking for me.

Back
Top Bottom