Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Not really enjoying Season Three as much. Don't like how they're in the forest.

it picks up ive been told. its a nice homage to the movie though.
Definitely. But other than Napoleon Bonafrog...The season has been pretty slow. But I'll keep watching. I heard the new season starts sometime this month already.

Definitely. But other than Napoleon Bonafrog...The season has been pretty slow. But I'll keep watching. I heard the new season starts sometime this month already.

im so behind i cant even answer that for you. i think i have like 2-3 episodes to watch from season 1 still.

It picks up when they get city, I liked the creep epoisode bonafrog. I just seen the last episode and got them feels was in total shock. The entire season 3 is on hulu!!

Last edited:
Season 3 has definitely picked up after returning to NYC.

Have to say, the writing on this show really, really, clever. I love the dialogue that Mikey has along with Donnie's love for April.

I get that them going the space travel route was a part of the OG comic series, but I don't like it. turtles in space does not work for me personally.

im so behind i cant even answer that for you. i think i have like 2-3 episodes to watch from season 1 still.

I got as far as the first episode of Season 2. I think I'll binge watch this show on the flight to the PI in a couple months :lol: What are the must-watch episodes of S2-S3?

I got as far as the first episode of Season 2. I think I'll binge watch this show on the flight to the PI in a couple months
laugh.gif
What are the must-watch episodes of S2-S3?
Hmm that's a good question. I think the Napoleon Bonafrog was a good episode. I believe that was S3.

I binged throught the series in 3 weeks...So I'm sure if you're on that flight to the PI, you can get through the series with ease.

Today batman/tmnt who's copping today. Won't be able to read mine until I get outta work =(
Crossover series or a one-shot issue?

I still need to catch up with the IDW TMNT comics...I want to buy the volumes, but they are kind of pricey.

Also want to see the TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover comics too.

Today batman/tmnt who's copping today. Won't be able to read mine until I get outta work =(

got my Comickaze variant coming in the mail.

Crossover series or a one-shot issue?

I still need to catch up with the IDW TMNT comics...I want to buy the volumes, but they are kind of pricey.

Also want to see the TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover comics too.

6 issue series, im still currently collecting the IDW line myself..

My blank and midtown BW variant will be in my the end of the week.

I loved that part where Mikey was talking like a beast in issue #52 the frame with raph in the alley

That Ghostbusters and TMNT story was good I like how they mixed the two art styles in them.

Last edited:
:x
Are u ******* kidding me :smh:
I thought the first one was decent
But maaaaaaan they better not mess this up
First one was waaaaaaaay better than that guardians of the galaxy trash

GOTG soundtrack > TMNT movie

Lmao, cmon Gentry!! I really enjoyed the TMNT movie but GOTG was a really good movie and made better with the soundtrack. Tho Chris Pratt isn't a really versitile actor he did a decent job as star lord.

I am super excited that we finally get to see bebop and rock steady on the big scene!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom