Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Quote:
Anyone here ordering the mondo Turtles?
I was about to pull the trigger and I realized that the figure is atleast 12". I don't think I'd have any room to put display the entire set
mean.gif

Does anyone have the Revoltech TMNT figures based off the new Nickelodeon show? If so, how much did you guys pay for the set? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a set right now.

I still hunt for Bebop and Rocksteady from the classic collection :nerd:

Really not sure why they basically killed the line, they flew off shelves..

Last edited:
I still hunt for Bebop and Rocksteady from the classic collection
nerd.gif

Really not sure why they basically killed the line, they flew off shelves..
I'm still looking for the Anniversary set that came with the DVD. My nephew saw them in my room and opened each of them up and took them home.
mad.gif

Quote:

Does anyone have the Revoltech TMNT figures based off the new Nickelodeon show? If so, how much did you guys pay for the set? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a set right now.

i just have Mikey, i got him last year at NYCC, paid like $60 from the Image Anime booth.

be careful ordering from ebay, theres alot of knockoffs, they look good but supposedly theyre fragile with some arriving already broken at the abdomen so they kind of hunch over when displayed.

i just have Mikey, i got him last year at NYCC, paid like $60 from the Image Anime booth.

be careful ordering from ebay, theres alot of knockoffs, they look good but supposedly theyre fragile with some arriving already broken at the abdomen so they kind of hunch over when displayed.
Man...I hate how there are knockoffs. Makes it harder to find a legit set.

Man...I hate how there are knockoffs. Makes it harder to find a legit set.

i think the giveaway is a slight variation in the color of the turtles and a color variation on the boxes.

i mean theyre nice figures if you can score a KO set for cheap just to have.

^I've contemplated it. But IMO, I'd prefer to pay for a legit set.
ohwell.gif
 I found a dude on a TMNT forum that is selling his set. Currently awaiting his reply.

Also just started watching the new series on Nickelodeon. I really like the animation.

^I've contemplated it. But IMO, I'd prefer to pay for a legit set.:\  I found a dude on a TMNT forum that is selling his set. Currently awaiting his reply.

Also just started watching the new series on Nickelodeon. I really like the animation.

yea i find the Nicktoons to be really good. i watch them online, ive only gotten up to the end of season one.

i feel you on getting a legit set though. i want to complete my set too but theyre so expensive lol. BBTS has had them up forever and even they sold out at $299.99. :smh:

I got the whole set for about 280 total I got lucky with Donnie and Leo under retail. I always forget that the mondo is 11" which make sense for the price my krang is about that size so I'm excited for it to comes in.

I got the whole set for about 280 total I got lucky with Donnie and Leo under retail. I always forget that the mondo is 11" which make sense for the price my krang is about that size so I'm excited for it to comes in.

have you seen Shredder from the makers of Krang? looks nice.

im thinking about investing in Krang myself.

There aren't any hobby sites that sell the Revoltech as a set brand new anymore huh?

I'm still contemplating if I should buy a knock off NECA set since, I've been hesitant to open my real set.

At the sale price being $350. :frown:

i know man. :smh:

its about right though when you think about it, i paid $60-$65. they were discontinued shortly after NYCC so the prices have been rising since. at $325 thats about $80/each, which is fair i guess. its alot i admit but its market value, Leo goes for about $100 alone. :x

i needed a good shredder figure looks promising 

and since some of yall are discussing the Revoltach here are some pics i took when i was bored a couple weeks back

i absolutely love them!!

Back
Top Bottom