Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Off subject but does anyone know how much the Joker figures from TDK are going for? I know it has nothing to do with the thread but some of you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge about action figures.

I remember they were going for over $60+ when they first came out, but retails finally caught up and flooded with them right now for like $11 or so or a 2packwith Batman for $20ish, so unless you plan on keeping it for yourself, they're not worth the trouble trying to flip

neca is gonna release some other hot tmnt toys...

Mousers (already out)

24btb8x.jpg

April O'Neil

nzf1xj.jpg

Utrom (could be Krang, but is not sure)

zt9jjk.jpg

Foot Soldier

21j6a86.jpg

Shredder's Elite Guard

wrj3pj.jpg

Oh snaps, did that NECA Shredder release already? Or was it a special limited edition thing? Also, does Hot Topic have a pretty good stock on these Ninja Turtle toys or no? I'm planning on stopping by after work.

That's the thing about NECA, they don't release any information. That Shredder was shown at the NECA booth in SDCC. We might possibly have some newnews at NYCC. Otherwise, no news have been found on Shredder.

Goin out 2 look 4 the NECA figures ASAP!

Quite possibly the only place you'll be able to attain these figures are on ebay and maybe some localcomic shop. They go for a mere $10~ a figure, not including shipping.

Off subject but does anyone know how much the Joker figures from TDK are going for? I know it has nothing to do with the thread but some of you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge about action figures.
Are you referring to the Movie Masters line up for TDK? If so, they can be found at local Walmart, Target, Toysrus and any other respectiveretailers for $11~ or even cheaper.

Lastly, I like the NECA version of Shredder, however it looks like a reworked version of the foot soldier. Not my cup of tea.

I met the people who sculpted these TMNT figures at SDCC 2008. They call themselves the 4 Horsemen, I believe that they originally worked for McFarlane Toys. Really chill people. Here are a few of their sculpted work:

yhst-16154415767246_2033_11313400

gentleman_ghost.jpg

metallo_1.jpg

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow, it looks like I will be collecting these as soon as they are released.
They're in limbo right now

might not release at all (bickering between playmates, neca and the turtle franchise)

Notice how playmates will be releasing comic styled action figures that are similar to Neca.

There are some issues as of right now

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Are you referring to the Movie Masters line up for TDK? If so, they can be found at local Walmart, Target, Toysrus and any other respective retailers for $11~ or even cheaper.

They're on clearance everywhere, $5 and lower.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

neca turtles are trash... cmon now they're all in red.. kinda defeats the purpose, lookin like Ralph is runnin around using his brothers toys...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

might not release at all (bickering between playmates, neca and the turtle franchise)

Notice how playmates will be releasing comic styled action figures that are similar to Neca.

From what I've read the only issue is NECA. They aren't communicating with anyone, which wouldn't be the first time they've donethat. They've been sitting on a Dante figure for awhile now. NYCC should give us a update.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

From what I've read the only issue is NECA. They aren't communicating with anyone, which wouldn't be the first time they've done that. They've been sitting on a Dante figure for awhile now. NYCC should give us a update.

I thought that Dante figure was scrapped? I could've sworn I saw that red jacket he was gonna have on his figure used for a different figure Neca cameout. And while we're off-topic, they're Ryu Hayabusa figure is their best figure to date IMO

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Boo.
frown.gif

I ordered a set from ebay for 69.93 today. I know I over payed by like 30 bucks, but I havn't had any luck finding them in store and I've been burninggas and wasting time.

These are the ones I currently have from the first series in 2003(?)
f6235ae74ddc8ffb639a36dd3b1378015a0b497.jpg

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I ordered a set from ebay for 69.93 today. I know I over payed by like 30 bucks, but I havn't had any luck finding them in store and I've been burning gas and wasting time.

These are the ones I currently have from the first series in 2003(?)
f6235ae74ddc8ffb639a36dd3b1378015a0b497.jpg
smh.gif
laugh.gif

NECA series just don't interest me at all.

I want the retrio's for nostalgic purposes!!

BTW, I found my OG's in a box in my closet!! Will post pictures soon!!...

i got my og's deadstock, freshest figures, never been touched, never been played, og box lol

but yeah i got og's michael, ralph, don, leo, shredder, bebop, rock, foot soldier still in box

and the 25th ann. retro's

ralph retro is a lighter green compared to the og's, even playmates are slacking off its not just jordan brand lol
also the og's chest shell is shiny paint compard to the retro its dull paint....

i will try to post pics for TMNT fans.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

i got my og's deadstock, freshest figures, never been touched, never been played, og box lol

but yeah i got og's michael, ralph, don, leo, shredder, bebop, rock, foot soldier still in box

and the 25th ann. retro's

ralph retro is a lighter green compared to the og's, even playmates are slacking off its not just jordan brand lol
also the og's chest shell is shiny paint compard to the retro its dull paint....

i will try to post pics for TMNT fans.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
awaiting for the pics

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

it looks like NECA won't release those figures at all from what i read
eyes.gif
Really? That's bad news.

And the re-retro of the villians probably won't be released till sometime in February.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

but they'll be at NY toyfare, which is like a week after NYCC.
where is that taking place? the javits center? is there a website for this?

Back
Top Bottom