Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

can anyone hook it up with the action figures? montana is lame and didnt get any at target or walmart, trust me i check daily
french blue, any help?
I'll take a look this weekend, and report back...... It's been raining cats and dogs in L.A., and I hate driving in the rain when Idon't have to.
ohwell.gif

I don't know why my Leo avy is not showing up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

can anyone hook it up with the action figures? montana is lame and didnt get any at target or walmart, trust me i check daily
french blue, any help?
I'll take a look this weekend, and report back...... It's been raining cats and dogs in L.A., and I hate driving in the rain when I don't have to.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
its showing up for me...just clear your cache on your comp

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

where can i get a donatello like prophecy718 and jsteezzz well the avy im talking abt
pm j steez

if you want the sig, here it is

TEAM TMNT DONATELLO
HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLEPOWER

it's the only turtle left for the taking

french blue, any help?
I'll take a look this weekend, and report back...... It's been raining cats and dogs in L.A., and I hate driving in the rain when I don't have to.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
its showing up for me...just clear your cache on your comp
wink.gif
Got it.

As part of the Turtles' 25th Anniversary celebration, Archie Comics will be releasing a trade paperback in April that reprints the three-issue mini-series based on the original cartoon series by Michael Dooney, first published in 1987. The book will be available in bookstores and participating comic book shops and features a new cover by Mr. Dooney - check it out below:

03035352751defa8528cc4c032133fb9a2cab8d.jpg

That comic book would make a nice collectible piece. But I'm not really into comics.

*waiting to see what the Donatello cartoon avy looks like*
nerd.gif

As part of the Turtles' 25th Anniversary celebration, Archie Comics will be releasing a trade paperback in April that reprints the three-issue mini-series based on the original cartoon series by Michael Dooney, first published in 1987. The book will be available in bookstores and participating comic book shops and features a new cover by Mr. Dooney - check it out below:

03035352751defa8528cc4c032133fb9a2cab8d.jpg

Copped ^
pimp.gif

Aquagrape--- check ur PM homie

Proph--- im workin on bebop/rocksteady/krang/shredder/footsoldier avys for those who need em

That comic book would make a nice collectible piece. But I'm not really into comics.
it's just basically the book version of the episodes
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Damn i love comics and action figures man.

I'm lucky enough to have a g/f who lets me have my own seperate room for my comics/figures/ sports memorabilia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

nerd.gif

I'm lucky enough to have a g/f who lets me have my own seperate room for my comics/figures/ sports memorabilia
pimp.gif
My girl is supportive with my crap, shoes, and collectible figures, she thinks it's cute.
laugh.gif

I was hinting the idea to her of having a room just for that, for when we purchase our home in the near future.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
My girl is supportive with my crap, shoes, and collectible figures, she thinks it's cute.
laugh.gif

I was hinting the idea to her of having a room just for that, for when we purchase our home in the near future.
pimp.gif
Yea my girl thinks it's cute too, she buys me stuff for no reason, and she even WANTS to go to the comic shop almost every time i go
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yea cuz we are renting to own a 5 room 3 Bath 2 story house, and we have 2 extra rooms cuz her friend has 2 rooms and we have 3, and she suggested it to me.
so i'm working on it, should be done in a few months.... ill post pics when i feel it's worthy
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Yea my girl thinks it's cute too, she buys me stuff for no reason, and she even WANTS to go to the comic shop almost every time i go
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
man, she is not like that w/ me
laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yea cuz we are renting to own a 5 room 3 Bath 2 story house, and we have 2 extra rooms cuz her friend has 2 rooms and we have 3, and she suggested it to me.
so i'm working on it, should be done in a few months.... ill post pics when i feel it's worthy
pimp.gif
Nice! That's my dream, to have a gameroom/collectibles/memorabilia room
smile.gif

i still haven't been able to find rocksteady and bebop...did anybody have better luck?

Back
Top Bottom