Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

damn you dudes really made tmnt toys a 40 page thread...

cant hate though... I used to have leonardo back in the day

pimp.gif

Wow I was still on the primary hall of elementary school when these dropped. The schools principal son was in my class and he brought his whole collection ofTMNT to school. I have to say I was instantly hooked.

your local comic book shop should have them...(if they're aren't sold out by now
ohwell.gif
)

I got mine from a year ago, signed by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman at the NY comic con last year

110155e6c0a2d1ffc4caabca07063a491065e0e.JPG

yea my comic shop sold out b4 i could even see them
frown.gif

If you guys can hook it up lemme know, smh at me sleepin on em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

thats dope, which comic shop in nyc?
I saw a few figures at midtown comics months ago, but I have no idea how it is now

jim hanley's universe is sold out

you could also try ebay
grin.gif

that van is bringin back some memories. i used to have bins and bins and bins of these toys, i hope they're in storage somewhere and my parents didnt junkem when i moved out

I only got Raphael and Michelangelo. I wanna get Rocksteady and Shredder. I'm coo wit April and Splinter though. Here they are with my Neca ones.
dowdfp.jpg

Here's some of the old school ones. Raph's shell opens up to hide weapons. I also have the Leo that talks when you slide this strip through hisshell/sewer lid. But I drew all over him
indifferent.gif
. And I got the OG Leobut one of his arms broke so I drew all over him also
indifferent.gif
21btab7.jpg

Didn't get too many action figures but mom got me this for Christmas though
pimp.gif
. too bad I put the
sick.gif
sticker on the door though.
indifferent.gif

2jb1mxd.jpg

I really need those 4 turtles badly. Ima check toys rus and traget during the week. I would def be purchasing those dvds and display those toys so I dont haveto open my turtles.

^^ Nice avy Aquagrape
pimp.gif

If you have no luck, I can check my target to see if they have any sets left.
Last time I checked they had boatloads of donatello and leonardo, 1 raphael, and 2 mikes.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Proph, so they are coming back with the Technodrome?
nerd.gif
that's just a rumor according to j steez, stay tuned for this post for updates
nerd.gif
Yeah, depending on how well the figures do I believe..... Anyone have any luck finding the new figures?

Back
Top Bottom